Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's so over for us baldcels whenen even IT bluepill cucks recognize it's over

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
Don't they ask to take showers and a new HAIRCUT ? Curries, manlets, and ugly people with hair can all do this, but not baldcels.

It's so over when even IT cucks say it's over because of your looks.

Just grow a beard /get muscles/a hobby/watch movies with a strong feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemale protag bro

Just cut your ha... Oh

I will suicide on livestream if I ever go past the point i can't get a hair transplant.

There's a lot of things IncelTears will admit is true, provided they forget that they originally said it wasn't true. Whatever they gotta do to move the goalpost.

There's a lot of things IncelTears will admit is true, provided they forget that they originally said it wasn't true. Whatever they gotta do to move the goalpost.

Difference here is that it's something they'd say at the start, as a basic, so basic it became a meme, not some "gotcha" contradiction you'll find hidden in comments