Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Its so hard to forget the past

S

SA incel life

Banned
-
Its so hard, i matriculated in 2015 and i still have endless shitty thoughts in my head. How the teachers bullied me. How the other kids bullied me. In matric. Also the endless cold approach rejections .In matric this guy said "you're a loser" to my face then i said "you're a wolf" (in that school. Wolf was the slang word version of loser) this was in afrikaanse class and the guys were discussing if i will pass matric finals(i did. I have a bachelors pass which is the best) this is just a drop in the ocean of examples. I have no hobbies. No freinds and i never kissed a girl. I have had sleepless nights because of these shitty thoughts its always a different shitty thought each night.

Same bro,same.

Welcome brother, many of us here have experienced the same.

Just cause yourself fatal brain injury theory???

Thats one option. I rather cause a mental brain injury on a girl who rejects me
Only would make your life more sufferable. Prison time, plus society hating you EVEN MORE, plus the white knight faggots in prison raping and kicking your ass. Once you get out you'll be back to square one, no job, place to go and no foid wanting anything to do with you. Not much will have changed, except for the fact that you would have had NO access to copes during that time