Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "It's so hard being a female"

they are either pretending to be unaware or just actually stupid

Women are triggered that killing unborn babies is now illegal is some parts of the country

Please BEAR with me

staring i see you GIF

Bearpill strikes again

From my sister I've learned that women are dumber than you think. They literally do t know what they want, what they feel etc. they just go with whatever social fad there is in soy-ciety.

It really must be hell on earth to lead a sexually active life and have a fulfilling social circle (which american women have almost by default).

"Vote, vote vote"
Soy 100000%
I will gote to BAN all co traception

Dont have sex if you dont want to have kids. Simple as. Thats what women tell men if they dont want to have kids.

From my sister I've learned that women are dumber than you think. They literally do t know what they want, what they feel etc. they just go with whatever social fad there is in soy-ciety.
I never understood how they can allow BS political "issues" and identity politics to affect them to such a degree. This is why women should be kept indoors and banned from discussing anything political.

boohoo you can't suck and fuck strangers and ooze cum out of every hole all day oh the humanity

another fucking degenerate reddit user, whats new?

They get upset about abortion and birth control bans because it means they can't be promiscuous whores with impunity.

It really must be hell on earth to lead a sexually active life and have a fulfilling social circle (which american women have almost by default).
A Western women would not even survive a single day in my body. No friends, no SM, no future, no Sex, no fame.

Any women would literally ropemaxx the day she gets transmitted into my being.

A Western women would not even survive a single day in my body. No friends, no SM, no future, no Sex, no fame.

Any women would literally ropemaxx the day she gets transmitted into my being.

I never understood how they can allow BS political "issues" and identity politics to affect them to such a degree. This is why women should be kept indoors and banned from discussing anything political.
Nigga when you look really deep at politics it's all a bunch of fags that want to force others to do what they want, but can't implement through their own physical force. Now don't get me wrong the gynocracy is awful, but there isn't much of a difference if a guy steals half of your pay or if it is a woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back