Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female Loneliness is so hard

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1cd2yfp/female_loneliness_is_so_hard/

It’s just so hard. Every day. Yeah, I could go out and hook up with someone- anyone. I could sleep with a disgusting guy who disrespects me and put my physical safety and health at risk. But I won’t.
And it’s awful because yeah sure I could go out and sleep with someone if I really wanted to.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1cd2yfp/female_loneliness_is_so_hard/l1a1vvj/

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
is this satire?

Legendary post:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

IS So Lonely

it's almost reads like trolling. Just some incel larping as a foid and giving them little hints of what they actually sound like complaining about muh fEmAlE lOnElInEss

Of course it's way, way harder to sift through a lot of bad and some good options compared to ... having no options at all.

You don't necessarily need to be in relationship to be happy, teehee.

"Im SucH A FemCel lAik U InkWeLL":foidSoy:

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:fucking hate when foids have nothing to do but steal male culture

Oh now @wereq will coom her out of her misery

Goddamn cunt I’d love to be in relationship with her :feelsree:

These women are always saying this weird "having a ONS puts my safety at risk!!"

But if its an attractive guy, she suddenly doesn't feel like its a risk anymore.

Why not just admit that you're Chad only? Would be much easier than writing that wall of text.

Or do they perhaps believe that ugly men are more likely to be violent?

Or do they perhaps believe that ugly men are more likely to be violent?
Yep incels are rapists, pedophiles, abusers, and every other bad word in the dictionary.
Your face = your character.

Uhhhhh you’re not entitled to anything bitch. Die!

This is your looksmatch btw.

Being a cashless billionaire is so hard.

Sure I could go to the bank and withdraw millions of disgustingly dirty cash bills and get stared at riding my maserati in traffic, and disrespected in the parking lot if I really wished to, but it's so painful to stare at my wallet so empty, save from a dozen black cards.

Yep incels are rapists, pedophiles, abusers, and every other bad word in the dictionary.
Your face = your character.
“Personal beauty is a greater recommendation than any letter of reference” ~ Aristotle

Life is so hard. Chad wants nothing to do with me

Fucking whore has no idea what true loneliness feels like

the only thing hard about female loneliness is believing its real

the loneliness of my dick is HARDER bitsh! Climp on it to compare

Shower, hit the gym, hold frame, read the room and have a better personality you entitled cunt