Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It's so good to see that whores, somewhere in the world, are finally getting what they desERve

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
The crazy thing is I doubt it is anywhere near as 'bad' as they are making out. It is simply a group making sure that an Islamic country sticks to Islamic doctrine which means women don't have rights...which is how it fucking should be.

If they don't like it they should catch a plane out of there to a non-muslim country but I suggest they do a few sessions with the gripmaster first :feelshaha:

product-image-1757755505_720x720.jpg

The crazy thing is I doubt it is anywhere near as 'bad' as they are making out. It is simply a group making sure that an Islamic country sticks to Islamic doctrine which means women don't have rights...which is how it fucking should be.

If they don't like it they should catch a plane out of there to a non-muslim country but I suggest they do a few sessions with the gripmaster first :feelshaha:

Taliban does not allow them to be whores they want to be

Why did you refuse to give sex to subhuman sandcels? Maybe they wouldnt be so angry if they had gotten some love in their lifes.

what a lifefuel.

How about another joke, Murray?

Erm sorry whores. You are not entitled to rights, you have to self improve

How about another joke, Murray?
Based Chadiban mocking USSA with photos of them in USSA military gear :feelskek:

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/OffThePress1/status/1429123677816303621

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/SaeedKhosty/status/1427659498429235205

Maybee, just maybee, if you improved your persunalitehee, and took a showER, you wouldn't be getting oppressed by Islamic fundamentalists :feelsthink:

this
going out without male supervision is a WANT, not a NEED
no one has died because of living under Sharia
maybe she'd get better treatment if she worked on herself and became a tradwife

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You get what you fucking deserve

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back