Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It’s so fuckin unfair that short hair is the norm for men

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
While long hair is the norm for foids. Most foids including the attractive ones would look like shit with a short cut. Long hair always allows you to cover imperfect skull shape and attract people’s attention from facial flaws.

Foids literally seethe at you if you have long hair

Just have medium length hair theory.

I have semi long hair, I don’t even know if it’s gonna hide my ugly ogre face tho

Any hair on men looks better than being bald.

Just have medium length hair theory.
Yes, most men look comically subhuman with short hair, cause they lack bones in their skulls to pull this style.

My hair is too dry and thin in front, i will have to make a medium length hair to hide my weird forehead.

I have long hair and don't care about norms

Yup. Only beautiful foids can afford a short haircut.
If you are ugly you are ugly with both short and long hair and if you are good looking you are good looking with every hairstyle and length, this is pure cope

:yes:

Cope, most eboymaxxed zoomer chads on tiktok have medium length or long hair and the most hot stacies on the planet simp for them what do you have to say about that?

long hair is actually very popular today with the zoomers, it’s not 2014 anymore nigga:feelskek:

If you are ugly you are ugly with both short and long hair and if you are good looking you are good looking with every hairstyle and length, this is pure cope
:bigbrain:

In my experience long hair will make an ugly man's face look uglier (especially if not very lean)

Long hair is high status ( every female want to have a higher status than a man so a man would worship her ), short hair is low status. Cutting hair is an ultimate punishment for females, for example, French females who slept with nazis were humiliated that way ( this also happens in our times in a more traditional societies ).
Cutting hair is a humiliation, extreme punishment. Criminals get their hair cut, conscripted soldiers ( cannon fodder ), monks during tonsure ( monk officially is a living dead and should reject all the worldly passions and pleasures ).
It's idiotic how they try to associate short hair with being a 'real man' ( more like real serf ) now.

Cope, most eboymaxxed zoomer chads on tiktok have medium length or long hair and the most hot stacies on the planet simp for them what do you have to say about that?

long hair is actually very popular today with the zoomers, it’s not 2014 anymore nigga:feelskek:

this is true they just get a fucking perm and stay lean and then get all the girls

short hair look like ape. only farmer and turks wear it here.

If I had long hair people would think I was a masculine framed woman because of my height.

I have long hair which flows past my shoulders i look good in it compared to when i have short hair

Long hair is high status ( every female want to have a higher status than a man so a man would worship her ), short hair is low status. Cutting hair is an ultimate punishment for females, for example, French females who slept with nazis were humiliated that way ( this also happens in our times in a more traditional societies ).
Cutting hair is a humiliation, extreme punishment. Criminals get their hair cut, conscripted soldiers ( cannon fodder ), monks during tonsure ( monk officially is a living dead and should reject all the worldly passions and pleasures ).
It's idiotic how they try to associate short hair with being a 'real man' ( more like real serf ) now.
Giga IQ, you could’ve become the dean of history department at Harvard :feelsLSD:

Chad looks good with both short and long

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back