Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story It's so boring to live in Northern Europe don't move here

S

SomaliInScandi

Recruit
★★
There is literally nothing to do here other than taking a long walk in the woods which I do every day here in the summer holiday days. The only thing people do in their free time around here is being on Netflix and when it's summer time they go to Southern Europe. Go to any Turkish city along the mediterranean coast this time of the year you will be shocked it's like being in Scandinavia you won't even see the native Turks. Northern Europeans are cold reserved people which means nobody leaves their social circle and nobody new gets added into the circle they have their little clique God forbid you try to get into it. It's very difficult for an adult to make friends here. We also don't have an active street life with a lot of activities the same way you see it in many American cities or Southern Europe. You can live in downtown Copenhagen its like you are staying in the countryside you have to entertain yourself. That is if you are not semi-alcoholic like most Danes where drinking to the point you don't have any emotional connections to your mind is viewed as having a " fun time" out with friends. Every time I visit Dubai I can walk for hours and hours and there is always something interesting going on and while I am alone I don't feel alone, due to the Southern culture where a random person will talk to you of the blue.

Damn that must suck. Have you tried having sex? I heard it's fun but idk I never tried it before.

So you don't have to watch others dating and having fun with their friends? That sounds like a dream.

Go back to your country then if you hate it so much

Frankly its incredible that humans made that cold hellhole habital at all. Let alone prosperous enough that ethnics want to live there.

snow niggers wanna come to southern europe because they hate their shit climate

Having watched a lot of POV walking videos in Finland, it's incredible much of a ghost town a lot of places seem to be there with hardly a soul in sight

There is literally nothing to do here other than taking a long walk in the woods which I do every day here in the summer holiday days. The only thing people do in their free time around here is being on Netflix and when it's summer time they go to Southern Europe. Go to any Turkish city along the mediterranean coast this time of the year you will be shocked it's like being in Scandinavia you won't even see the native Turks. Northern Europeans are cold reserved people which means nobody leaves their social circle and nobody new gets added into the circle they have their little clique God forbid you try to get into it. It's very difficult for an adult to make friends here. We also don't have an active street life with a lot of activities the same way you see it in many American cities or Southern Europe. You can live in downtown Copenhagen its like you are staying in the countryside you have to entertain yourself. That is if you are not semi-alcoholic like most Danes where drinking to the point you don't have any emotional connections to your mind is viewed as having a " fun time" out with friends. Every time I visit Dubai I can walk for hours and hours and there is always something interesting going on and while I am alone I don't feel alone, due to the Southern culture where a random person will talk to you of the blue.
This sounds just like white Americans, cliquey stuck up faggots. It's easier to talk to immigrants.

They're still better though because they offer great neetbux unlike America's retarded work ethic and cucked values.

Having watched a lot of POV walking videos in Finland, it's incredible much of a ghost town a lot of places seem to be there with hardly a soul in sight
Welcome to Scandi
This sounds just like white Americans, cliquey stuck up faggots. It's easier to talk to immigrants.

They're still better though because they offer great neetbux unlike America's retarded work ethic and cucked values.
Oh No Whites in the US are the same ? I always used to think of them as smiling welcoming friendly outgoing people

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back