Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It's so bizarre how the left hates attractive virtual women but not real women

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I feel like it's about control. They know that real women can control men. Make them donate, etc.

But ANYONE can draw a virtual hot woman. Classic Mortal Kombat was full of hot women but was probably made 100% by guys.

Ultimately the people pushing all this woke stuff are authoritarians and so for them that loss of control is a huge problem.

we should ban the word W*men on this forum

It's also so cruel how the mainstream abuses men in this way and then plays dumb about things like male suicides increasing.

They're such abusers, they really are. Gaslighting, manipulating, etc. Awful.

lol. I just tend to keep my language simple I guess so I can convey my point as clearly as possible :)

Sometimes I slip but I always try to say foid or female. The word female pisses them off for some reason lmao

I feel like it's about control. They know that real women can control men. Make them donate, etc.

But ANYONE can draw a virtual hot woman. Classic Mortal Kombat was full of hot women but was probably made 100% by guys.

Ultimately the people pushing all this woke stuff are authoritarians and so for them that loss of control is a huge problem.
This is why they'll push back against robots. Not for AI safety kike shit; but to serve their own interests. Toilets can't stand when men are happy. We can't be manipulated when we don't want to kill ourselves.

Sometimes I slip but I always try to say foid or female. The word female pisses them off for some reason lmao

Yeah true about female.

Like the left loves to use "male" as an insult, when used instead of man. I guess it's the same for female and woman.

This is why they'll push back against robots. Not for AI safety kike shit; but to serve their own interests. Toilets can't stand when men are happy. We can't be manipulated when we don't want to kill ourselves.

Very true. Not for all of them I'm sure but... still a fair number.

pERsonally, I would much rather sub to an R34 creator on patreon than an onlyfans whore. At least the R34 creator has some talent knowing how to use a 3d software versus an onlyfans girl who just pulls up her shirt.

pERsonally, I would much rather sub to an R34 creator on patreon than an onlyfans whore. At least the R34 creator has some talent knowing how to use a 3d software versus an onlyfans girl who just pulls up her shirt.