Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its scary how much better normies are than us - its not just looks for many of us

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Normies in comparison to a lot of us.

Physically:
Taller
Way stronger
Better looking by far

Energy:
I'm blown away how much energy normies have. Like working hard wage cucking and still they have energy to go out all the time and full weekends doing stuff
Plus doing all the usual things in life like showering, cleaning up, shopping, washing clothes
They also get in dramas with their girlfriends and at work and with neighbors which would beat me down

Neuro-Typical:
Most of us have mental problems too, not only are we inferior physically, but we are mentally weak too
Normies can socialize with people and it gives them energy, most normies are very outgoing

Its why i've said I wouldn't make it as a cuck even if I was good looking enough to be a cuck. Not only do women expect a cuck to make a lot of money in a hard job, but he has a honey-do list as well when he gets home and on the weekends. And the women expect to be taken out to dinner often and have a busy social life.

I consider them fundamentally inferior. They live life in the matrix. They jump from dopamine rush to dopamine rush in this blissful ignorance about society and its future.

In terms of physique, I may be short and jawlet, but I am quite athletic thanks to my gymcope, so I could presumably beat a fair portion of normies in a fist fight.

Physically:
Taller
Way stronger
Better looking by far

Energy:
I'm blown away how much energy normies have. Like working hard wage cucking and still they have energy to go out all the time and full weekends doing stuff
Plus doing all the usual things in life like showering, cleaning up, shopping, washing clothes
They also get in dramas with their girlfriends and at work and with neighbors which would beat me down

Neuro-Typical:
Most of us have mental problems too, not only are we inferior physically, but we are mentally weak too
Normies can socialize with people and it gives them energy, most normies are very outgoing

Its why i've said I wouldn't make it as a cuck even if I was good looking enough to be a cuck. Not only do women expect a cuck to make a lot of money in a hard job, but he has a honey-do list as well when he gets home and on the weekends. And the women expect to be taken out to dinner often and have a busy social life.
Normies have better genetic phenotypes of course that would correlate to overall better health and functions.

We've mapped the entire human geno. We learnt everything you can think of is a genetic factor. Happiness is 80% genetic. All your addictions are genetic. Pretty much your mental health, inceldom was cause by your genes.

People can rage the fuck out about this. But it makes no difference. We are here because of shit genetics. The DNA didn't mix with our chromosomes to create a stronger masculinity. That's inceldom.

If we had better genetics which correlates to every factor of human cognition. Then none of us would be here now whatsoever.

This is the curse of inceldom poor genetics. :dafuckfeels:

Looks are the only advantage they have over me. Normies that I know rot in their apartments or in bars, they do drugs all the time and live the lifestyle of complete hedonism. I work out, cook for myself, keep the house and myself clean, own a car, have a white collar job, play an instrument, have technical hobbies, study a language and read books. None of that has ever helped me in dating.

Looks are the only advantage they have over me. Normies that I know rot in their apartments or in bars, they do drugs all the time and live the lifestyle of complete hedonism. I work out, cook for myself, keep the house and myself clean, own a car, have a white collar job, play an instrument, have technical hobbies, study a language and read books. None of that has ever helped me in dating.

Ya some incels are like you. Where they actually are healthy and strong and have energy like a normie. But they just have shit proportions and bad aesthetics or just some combination of unknown factors where all women just are not attracted sexually to them.

Normies have better genetic phenotypes of course that would correlate to overall better health and functions.

We've mapped the entire human geno. We learnt everything you can think of is a genetic factor. Happiness is 80% genetic. All your addictions are genetic. Pretty much your mental health, inceldom was cause by your genes.

People can rage the fuck out about this. But it makes no difference. We are here because of shit genetics. The DNA didn't mix with our chromosomes to create a stronger masculinity. That's inceldom.

If we had better genetics which correlates to every factor of human cognition. Then none of us would be here now whatsoever.

Ya it is why these things go together. If some important things are broken genetically in you it is going to affect a lot of things in the body. And then with poor function of things in the body, that is going to really reduce the body as a whole.

Most of looks is just being healthy. Its why 15 year old girls look so good. It takes really shit genetics for a girl to not look good at 15. On the other hand the true Stacies they keep looking good on and on because their genetics are so good.

People didn't believe me that depression and anxiety are genetic. Thats why the only treatment will ever be is through drugs or other chemicals that are changing them on a chemical level. By depression and anxiety I am talking the clinical versions, not the normie versions.

Physically:
Taller
Way stronger
Better looking by far

Energy:

Neuro-Typical:

They aren't better, they only think about themselfs and block out emotions of others. This is why they have so much energy, they only waste it processing their own feelings and needs. They can be aware of their partner's feelings but only to a functional extent. Normies become increasingly irritated if they have to spend attention on someone else's feelings without getting a social or monetary reward for it.

Ya some incels are like you. Where they actually are healthy and strong and have energy like a normie. But they just have shit proportions and bad aesthetics or just some combination of unknown factors where all women just are not attracted sexually to them.

Ya it is why these things go together. If some important things are broken genetically in you it is going to affect a lot of things in the body. And then with poor function of things in the body, that is going to really reduce the body as a whole.

Most of looks is just being healthy. Its why 15 year old girls look so good. It takes really shit genetics for a girl to not look good at 15. On the other hand the true Stacies they keep looking good on and on because their genetics are so good.

People didn't believe me that depression and anxiety are genetic. Thats why the only treatment will ever be is through drugs or other chemicals that are changing them on a chemical level. By depression and anxiety I am talking the clinical versions, not the normie versions.
The finest foundation to inceldom I can understand is a factor of genetic superiority.

When you think of it why are you unhealthy to others, or cannot have the motivation to move, suffer terrible mental health. Simple undesired by people as a whole. It's all your genetic phenotype wasn't strong enough to gain social acceptance.

As people age there genetics should grow stronger from birth (If we are factoring in what would make a healthy male or female x or y chromosome.) It should not be having reversion ddifficulties or limitations whatsoever. If you have good DNA replica of good health.

But as some people development progresses they get generic inheritance that effects their overall growth. For example. Stunted growth which is a genetic deviation of not growing the desired adult height, you maybe also have a very weak immune system of the body that leads to you creating many long lasting effects, perhaps your posture is arched not in a straight latitude, or worse you could suffer lankitsim or slendertism, where the proportions of the body are inaccurate. Maybe a terrible health condition passed on from ancestral origins. And finually factoring in your own family DNA. Well come the conclusion you are a combination of genres and environment.

I wouldn't say myself anyone has the perfect geno sequences. Just that some people have better genetics than others. But as the field of generics explain. Those slight above average deviations lead to such an upturn in dymorphism that the cause and effects puts into motion a tidal wave of outcomes. Thats why every statistical average of a human drastically improves as the climb the human phenotypes to look more designed to your masculine or feminine physiology.

That's why genetics is so important. it's a field of study that has cause a landscape of changes across all probability. Big pharma wouldn't want you to generate knowledge you are combination of genres and each one works as a cog to turn a desired result. If is dysfunction statistical analysis suggestion you're in for one he'll of a ride. Thats inceldom. Put it simply losing the genetic lottery.

There's no silver lining to inceldom, anyone who says otherwise is a gigacoper or a fakecel.

The finest foundation to inceldom I can understand is a factor of genetic superiority.

When you think of it why are you unhealthy to others, or cannot have the motivation to move, suffer terrible mental health. Simple undesired by people as a whole. It's all your genetic phenotype wasn't strong enough to gain social acceptance.

As people age there genetics should grow stronger from birth (If we are factoring in what would make a healthy male or female x or y chromosome.) It should not be having reversion ddifficulties or limitations whatsoever. If you have good DNA replica of good health.

But as some people development progresses they get generic inheritance that effects their overall growth. For example. Stunted growth which is a genetic deviation of not growing the desired adult height, you maybe also have a very weak immune system of the body that leads to you creating many long lasting effects, perhaps your posture is arched not in a straight latitude, or worse you could suffer lankitsim or slendertism, where the proportions of the body are inaccurate. Maybe a terrible health condition passed on from ancestral origins. And finually factoring in your own family DNA. Well come the conclusion you are a combination of genres and environment.

I wouldn't say myself anyone has the perfect geno sequences. Just that some people have better genetics than others. But as the field of generics explain. Those slight above average deviations lead to such an upturn in dymorphism that the cause and effects puts into motion a tidal wave of outcomes. Thats why every statistical average of a human drastically improves as the climb the human phenotypes to look more designed to your masculine or feminine physiology.

That's why genetics is so important. it's a field of study that has cause a landscape of changes across all probability. Big pharma wouldn't want you to generate knowledge you are combination of genres and each one works as a cog to turn a desired result. If is dysfunction statistical analysis suggestion you're in for one he'll of a ride. Thats inceldom. Put it simply losing the genetic lottery.

Ya 99.9% of life is how you roll genetics. And we rolled a critical failure. (We rolled a 1 on a d20).

What gets me is even as one normie is better than another to a slight degree.. they all are so strong and fast and have so much energy and basically perfect in every way compared to me.

There is one set of genetics for every line of genetic code that is the right answer, evolved through millions of years of evolution. Like a mouse has 97% or something the same genetics as us. And on each line of code there is the same right answer.

So normies have the right line of code on every line. Or at least where they are slightly not good its something the body can compensate for easily.

But we have some broken lines of code. Say you just had fucked kidneys does that just mean your kidneys are not good.. no it means toxins are not getting filtered out normally and building up all throughout your body, which makes everything else not work well. Its one reason why i think instead of cutting pharma spending we should have a colossal increase in spending to get more researchers working on actual treatments and futuristic technologies like gene therapies and regenerative medicine.

And you are right about the statistics, I read the medical literature as a hobby for more than 10 years. And healthy people are healthy across the board. It all is correlated with each other.

People with bad genetics they have mental health issues, skin issues, cardiovascular issues, weight management issues, other organ issues like kidneys, asthma, low energy and not surprisingly poverty as they aren't able to work normally. Because their bodies are so shitty they also become sedentary, but if they move around a lot then their body gets hurt because of bad genetics.

For a lot of people we can't solve this shit unless we get to the root of where the problems are starting from, which it turns out is insanely hard to do.

WAll yiud
There's no silver lining to inceldom, anyone who says otherwise is a gigacoper or a fakecel.
Well that comment alone you'd be surprise to hear many would say it's only one factor involuntary celibacy.

People do not realize it's just a descriptive word to describe someone who sexless it's not a description for inceldom. Inceldom is the study of genetics. And why they create the very sociological issue we are facing with young men unable to get sex.

Black pill philosophy explains how genetic variation impacts your success in the dating market. The term involuntary celibacy was just a easy marketing description to differentiate us from other male online communities of simular topics Mgtow, Red Pill, MRA etc.

No one here can and will accept that inceldom is affecting men of all different statutes. Of all different genetic heritability.

I cannot comment on someone inceldom without sheer ingnorence without the scientific facts to back myself up. I care more for an honest discussion and giving everyone the chance to explain why they're incel so we can start to understand what create one and a solution to the problem. We are growing rapidly.

It's time to start thinking like mentalcel we are.

Incels are ostracized for their looks so aren't able to develop proficient social skills, and also lack motivation because there is nothing to look forward to.

Ya 99.9% of life is how you roll genetics. And we rolled a critical failure. (We rolled a 1 on a d20).

What gets me is even as one normie is better than another to a slight degree.. they all are so strong and fast and have so much energy and basically perfect in every way compared to me.

There is one set of genetics for every line of genetic code that is the right answer, evolved through millions of years of evolution. Like a mouse has 97% or something the same genetics as us. And on each line of code there is the same right answer.

So normies have the right line of code on every line. Or at least where they are slightly not good its something the body can compensate for easily.

But we have some broken lines of code. Say you just had fucked kidneys does that just mean your kidneys are not good.. no it means toxins are not getting filtered out normally and building up all throughout your body, which makes everything else not work well. Its one reason why i think instead of cutting pharma spending we should have a colossal increase in spending to get more researchers working on actual treatments and futuristic technologies like gene therapies and regenerative medicine.

And you are right about the statistics, I read the medical literature as a hobby for more than 10 years. And healthy people are healthy across the board. It all is correlated with each other.

People with bad genetics they have mental health issues, skin issues, cardiovascular issues, weight management issues, other organ issues like kidneys, asthma, low energy and not surprisingly poverty as they aren't able to work normally. Because their bodies are so shitty they also become sedentary, but if they move around a lot then their body gets hurt because of bad genetics.

For a lot of people we can't solve this shit unless we get to the root of where the problems are starting from, which it turns out is insanely hard to do.
I would say a normal person would never be able to cognitively function an understand to why his genetic heritability is stronger than others phenotype.

It's called self extrapolating when someone cannot understand another's experience and critical failure to meet mass exodus. Majority of self help guru In the manosphere come from this approach they extrapolate their esse of environmental success and nigtate that another's failure is through there own insincerity.

They will say you didn't "Try hard enough." At something even if you pushed your cognition to the maximum output to really focus on learning the foundation. If you failed you are dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.

For a person to look beyond themselves into statistical averages and realize they're perhaps gifted from the gods with good masculinity and stronger chromosome than others. It's really not something human ingenuity has developed overtime to accept erratic deviation from what we consider the norm.

I cannot see a way out of a failure to thrive syndrome controlled only by genetic heritability.
Thats
Incels are ostracized for their looks so aren't able to develop proficient social skills, and also lack motivation because there is nothing to look forward to.
Thats all genetic factors my friend as explained above welcome to the club :feelsLSD::blackpill:

Last edited:
I would say a normal person would never be able to cognitively function an understand to why his genetic heritability is stronger than others phenotype.

It's called self extrapolating when someone cannot understand another's experience and critical failure to meet mass exodus. Majority of self help guru In the manosphere come from this approach they extrapolate their esse of environmental success and nigtate that another's failure is through there own insincerity.

They will say you didn't "Try hard enough." At something even if you pushed your cognition to the maximum output to really focus on learning the foundation. If you failed you are dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.

For a person to look beyond themselves into statistical averages and realize they're perhaps gifted from the gods with good masculinity and stronger chromosome than others. It's really not something human ingenuity has developed overtime to accept erratic deviation from what we consider the norm.

I cannot see a way out of a failure to thrive syndrome controlled only by genetic heritability.
Thats

Thats all genetic factors my friend as explained above welcome to the club :feelsLSD::blackpill:

Ya normies don't seem capable of understanding that not everyone is genetically perfect like them. The advice they give is always.. ya if you were good looking, perfect health, perfect energy, normal masculine man it is blatantly obvious advice. Its also insane they haven't considered that you have thought of those simple things and tried them already.

But its like you say the reason they seem so stupid is they have used cognitive dissonance to keep paradigms they want to believe. that what they have is from their own smarts, creativity, hard work. While people less fortunate deserve their fate by not being as smart as the normie.

The world we are talking about of genetic determinism is a very different world from the normies world. And the thing is most people, like the vast, vast majority are born healthy and good genetics. Its a reason I think incels make normies so uncomfortable is it threatens their whole worldview.

For normies putting in hard work actually does pay off. Eg.. say a normie doesn't have a girlfriend. But he actually gets his act together and gets a good job, cleans up his house, has a car, haircut, shower.. gets out there socializing a lot, gets practice around women. He gets success.

And everyone the normie knows is a normie, and when his friends put in a lot of effort they make progress.

Ya normies don't seem capable of understanding that not everyone is genetically perfect like them. The advice they give is always.. ya if you were good looking, perfect health, perfect energy, normal masculine man it is blatantly obvious advice. Its also insane they haven't considered that you have thought of those simple things and tried them already.

But its like you say the reason they seem so stupid is they have used cognitive dissonance to keep paradigms they want to believe. that what they have is from their own smarts, creativity, hard work. While people less fortunate deserve their fate by not being as smart as the normie.

The world we are talking about of genetic determinism is a very different world from the normies world. And the thing is most people, like the vast, vast majority are born healthy and good genetics. Its a reason I think incels make normies so uncomfortable is it threatens their whole worldview.

For normies putting in hard work actually does pay off. Eg.. say a normie doesn't have a girlfriend. But he actually gets his act together and gets a good job, cleans up his house, has a car, haircut, shower.. gets out there socializing a lot, gets practice around women. He gets success.

And everyone the normie knows is a normie, and when his friends put in a lot of effort they make progress.
Genetic determinism argues that there is no free will. We are a slave to our biological imperatives. Our contribution to the planet is of spreading the mammalian geno to continue our reproductive needs. If an animal fails to be a successful product of his environment he is shunned by the tube and trampled on and eaten.

The same too was hunter gather evolutionary sociology. If the hunter gatherer was weaker genetically from another hunter from another tribe and his long Palmer muscle couldn't climb the tree more efficiently for getting the fruit he would be deemed as a genetic failure. Speed and agility was big factors to who was taken home a meal or not. Aesthetically pleasing tribe members we're protected by many hunters and produce with more frequently.

The only reason a weaker genetic phenotype can exists is to profligate the successful candidate. So as in scientific terms the laws of averages we need boring and not amazing people to continue the notice of a higher determinism. If we we're all of genetic perfection the allure of beauty would become more average than a place of worshipping.

Society works in a structure to keep us all in life they sell us the lie of achievement that we can transcend determined destiny because we are free. But freedom is not something human beings have ever evolutionary understood. We've always been apart of a community. Told what to do. And follows what everyone else is doing. If not we'd destroy the very fabric of social economic policy itself. As we'd realize we were sold a lie that is determined to stay through our bitrights

Genetics determinism is something that could never fly in the liberalism of modern age society. That believes because l think therefore I am free, and because I am not censors therefore l am correct. People don't wanna accept no control over the wheel and the crash is inevitable it's just a matter of it not when.

To think logically one must accept his own limitations without his own biases. Look beyond himself into statistical average to realize he is not of the special kind but the human kind.

Thats blackpill to me :blackpill:

Last edited:

brutal