Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's sad women don't like false crime

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Why do people have labels like "true crime" etc. what is a false crime?

Such a thing called crime doesn't exist and the only reason they label it true is because they're updated on the shooting massacre olympics rather than the route to escapism like I'm focused on.

Basically they see this as a competition where the most guy who murders the most people wins whereas I see murdering as a way to get rid of my problems; I can murder someone this weekend at 8 o'clock midnight you don't know

For me this is getting rid of my problems, killing people at random won't solve my problems, killing that kid who bullies me who obviously doesn't exist, will solve my problems

There's also a stupid moral egoism going on; they think the law of the US or whatever other shithole they're living in is the "correct" or "right" law and any crime that doesn't fit the law but they're okay with they don't even label a crime and other crimes forget civilians killed in war, just mass murderers who killed and murdered WOMEN; they have to be labelled people who committed true crime.

There was this video on youtube it said, "Why are women so obsessed with true crime?" by some weird random woman who has her typical liberal shock face on in the thumbnail next to ted bundy's face.

Time and time again, women have proven to be so worthless; now they're making videos on their own psychology because no one actually pays attention to them; it's obviously not the greatest of questions but they still want to feel special.

Either way; I can't stand it and this absolutely sucks

I don’t understand what you just wrote.

"True crime" actually refers to a literary and media genre about examining actual crimes, the expression aims to make the difference with fiction works about crime.

"True crime" actually refers to a literary and media genre about examining actual crimes, the expression aims to make the difference with fiction works about crime.
Yeah pretty much I'm confused what the fuck op is talking about