Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's sad to see what females have turned me into

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Looking back at my younger self, it's amazing how different I used to be. There was absolutely no hint - no trace of the man I would become.
I was an awkward, hopelessly romantic boy who just wanted to be loved. I bore no ill will towards girls, if anything I wanted to form a genuine connection with one.

What happened though? I was hurt; rather badly I must say. They treated me cruelly without cause, even back in middle school I remember a girl asking me out as a dare and then begging me to say no. Keep in mind, I didn't even TALK to her beforehand, but for some reason she and her friends decided to pick on me.

It got worse in high school though, where one awful experience after another stacked inside me. (This is was also when the pedestal I placed girls on began to crumble, as I discovered that two of my oneitises already had sex at 15 after finding their askfm accounts) I tried everything to be accepted, from starting an official club to going out of my way to overcome my social anxiety.
Nothing worked though, they still treated me like an outcast. In the end, I was forced to drop out because I couldn't take it anymore.

Despite all of that, the final straw had to be a particular incident from around then. For the first time in my life I had truly opened my heart out to someone I thought was different and she ended up using me. After months and months of unending tears and nightmares, I began to post on the first incels sub - becoming more bitter as time went on. I still tried after that, but as you can guess on only got worse.

So here's a riddle for you, what turns a good heart into a cruel one? What makes a wide-eyed idealist who once wrote poems of true love advocate for rape and death? It's a long tirade of pain, one inflicted by females. Once you kick a dog long enough, it bites back.

Cucktears will never screenshot this or believe this. I truly believe that almost every incel here is a sappy lovey person deep down that just got rejected by life and is outwardly bitter now. We just want connection, and we're obviously bitter for denying it forever.

Looking back at my younger self, it's amazing how different I used to be. There was absolutely no hint - no trace of the man I would become.
I was an awkward, hopelessly romantic boy who just wanted to be loved. I bore no ill will towards girls, if anything I wanted to form a genuine connection with one.

What happened though? I was hurt; rather badly I must say. They treated me cruelly without cause, even back in middle school I remember a girl asking me out as a dare and then begging me to say no. Keep in mind, I didn't even TALK to her beforehand, but for some reason she and her friends decided to pick on me.

It got worse in high school though, where one awful experience after another stacked inside me. (This is was also when the pedestal I placed girls on began to crumble, as I discovered that two of my oneitises already had sex at 15 after finding their askfm accounts) I tried everything to be accepted, from starting an official club to going out of my way to overcome my social anxiety.
Nothing worked though, they still treated me like an outcast. In the end, I was forced to drop out because I couldn't take it anymore.

Despite all of that, the final straw had to be a particular incident from around then. For the first time in my life I had truly opened my heart out to someone I thought was different and she ended up using me. After months and months of unending tears and nightmares, I began to post on the first incels sub - becoming more bitter as time went on. I still tried after that, but as you can guess on only got worse.

So here's a riddle for you, what turns a good heart into a cruel one? What makes a wide-eyed idealist who once wrote poems of true love advocate for rape and death? It's a long tirade of pain, one inflicted by females. Once you kick a dog long enough, it bites back.
It truly is a tragedy that most of us here can relate with. But I'm sure, that wherever you are in life, there's always a chance for you to pick yourself up and move forward as long as you learn from your past mistakes and you're willing to accept other's help.

Cucktears will never screenshot this or believe this. I truly believe that almost every incel here is a sappy lovey person deep down that just got rejected by life and is outwardly bitter now. We just want connection, and we're obviously bitter for denying it forever.
Exactly, they think we were always like this somehow instead of being shaped by awful experiences. They never stop to think "why are these people like this? why are they so angry/bitter?"

Yeah, deep down we just wanted to be loved and wanted. And while others get that, we never do.

It truly is a tragedy that most of us here can relate with. But I'm sure, that wherever you are in life, there's always a chance for you to pick yourself up and move forward as long as you learn from your past mistakes and you're willing to accept other's help.
Don't tell me you still have hope? What about "it's over" do you not understand dude?
It will just keep getting worse for us as we get older, (and uglier) we've already missed so many milestones as it is.

I used to be the kindest, most caring guy you'd meet. But society said "no."

Yeah, deep down we just wanted to be loved and wanted. And while others get that, we never do.

Do you not actually mean the stuff about rape and death?

Fuck, that's brutal.
We had so much compassion yet nobody wanted it.
I just want to know why me? I'm not a Chad, but I'm not deformed. I was ready to give the world everything, but they refused. Now the world is dying, and I'm laughing. Then they have the gall to ask why I laugh.

All our stories are similar to his. Incels are very kind people, they would even make good husbands and boyfriends if given the chance (as long as it's not by an old roastie trying to cuck them) But we also have backbones or we would of been ok with being cucked or committing suicide. I hope we can support each other more so the community grows and we can fight the cucked system, then one day perhaps we will be the normies.

askfm should have blackpilled me but nooooo

good post

How old are you?

In the end, our experiences shape how we feel, something that can't be controlled and as incels we really do get the short end of the stick. It's who we become that defines us in the end, whether you continue to let that resentment build inside you or you try to bite your lip and shut it out

askfm should have blackpilled me but nooooo

good post
Yeah, that shit was the epitome of the blackpill.
Sluts posting half-naked pictures and talking about their hookups at every turn.

Thanks.

High iq post, makes so much sense... As someone above mentioned, most of us are actually extreme kind and caring, especially when it comes to not making any fun of other people for whatever reason. The latter we had to suffer (some people still do) on a daily basis.

Speaking of myself, I have never ever made fun of others who are perhaps ugly, deformed or unusually looking. It is just not in my nature, I was not raised like that.

The worst thing is that we never get comfort. I don't care how many insults they throw in my face as long as I get affection and love later on. But there is no comfort. I pay to have sex with excorts and lift weights like an autist. That is the best comfort I can get atm. How twisted is that?

No shit, but we are not good looking so our ugly genes must be weeded out.

The worst thing is that we never get comfort. I don't care how many insults they throw in my face as long as I get affection and love later on. But there is no comfort. I pay to have sex with excorts and lift weights like an autist. That is the best comfort I can get atm. How twisted is that?
In nature's eyes its perfectly fine, you continue supporting this rigged system's structure.