Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's sad how us brocels won't get to procreate

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
meanwhile Chad and Tyrone have 7 kids from 5 different baby mamas and are in jail for the majority of their upbringing. This in turns creates kids that probably look good but are a net negative to society because they will also be criminals. Viscious cycle.

Meanwhile, we are excised from the genepool for being too short, or having a subpar face. I know that I would be a loving father.

only jeremy meeks could be a great father

I probably wouldn't even want to procreate anymore.
It's too expensive and time consuming.
I'm wageslaving 40 hours a week, how am I supposed to raise a kid????

meanwhile Chad and Tyrone have 7 kids from 5 different baby mamas and are in jail for the majority of their upbringing. This in turns creates kids that probably look good but are a net negative to society because they will also be criminals. Viscious cycle.

Meanwhile, we are excised from the genepool for being too short, or having a subpar face. I know that I would be a loving father.
even if i could, idk if i could ever raise a child, my nature is too childlike, naive and innocent for me to be able to do so, because in any relationship, I will already count as the first child, I would already be enough of a burden, so why have kids?

I probably wouldn't even want to procreate anymore.
It's too expensive and time consuming.
I'm wageslaving 40 hours a week, how am I supposed to raise a kid????
that’s my thinking. I have suffered for most of my life, if i somehow ascended and finally became happy, then why would i throw that away just to raise a kid? Kids are very time consuming and will drain every ounce of free time and happiness you and your wife have

only jeremy meeks could be a great father
Das rite boy
20240921 193758

Fuck all who have children , narcissistic selfish assholes
JFL at subhumans who wanna have children

If I’ll be ever a father, I’ll prefer to have only boys.But that thing probably would never happen :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

meh I've never had a desire to procreate

procreation sounds like a chore

I can understand sex, but taking care of some kid and w/e is just dull

We just don't have the faceonality, heightfidence and maturNT needed to be good fathers.

Last edited: