Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's remarkable how much more happens in female/chad lives than ours

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
That's the main difference between them and us.

Yeah you can say "well if you just choose to rot in your room that's your fault"...and yes, I will acknowledge that there CAN sometimes be truth in that.

But that's a massive and largely incorrect oversimplification. If you're female, people actually value you. Automatically. You don't need a personality. Most of the time you won't even have one. You just need to be female (or in this transclown day and age, RESEMBLING one is enough). If you're a woman people will like you, show interest in you, offer you things, ask if you want to do things, go places, meet friends, etc etc. This means that even if you are naturally introverted, you'll always have the OPTION of having a life. Not only that, but you'll get so much attention and interest that you'll have the luxury of filtering to only the kind of people you want to know.

Male lives, or rather, non-Chad lives on the other hand? JFL. Unless you are an extremely charismatic (in the sense of being hyper NT, being able to get on with people, funny etc) you are INVISIBLE as an unattractive male. All those stories people tell - fun things that happened, weird people you met, even seemingly bad things like crazy/obsessed stalkerish people infatuated with you...forget about it. Your life is slaving away in university, then begging for jobs as a full time job, then maybe finally getting a mediocre paying one if you're LUCKY. Womb to tomb, a boring existence where nothing fucking happened and subsequently your best memories are of when you could still enjoy games aged 17.

Foids often tell stories which are legit like "omg on the subway back from class some guy jumped on my train and tried to get my number he was cute but kinda weird too tehe i kinda liked him but when i got back my neighbour was having a small gathering and invited me in, and everyone there asked me if I model like wtf haha so we got drunk together and my girlfriends came and called on my door but i had to ignore them cause i was sooo embarrassed haha"- It's just CONSTANT attention and fucking adoration. No fucking wonder (real) male depression rates are like a million times those of foids.

I remember my first term at uni and walking into that dorm of other, meek, low value males who already had that defeated look in their eyes at just 18. This isn't a "I never had muh wild college gangbangs with 8 stacies!!" post. It's more just how mundane and bland our lives usually are. Forget about having good friends who you can chill and talk about whatever with. As a low value male, if you have a friendgroup it probably consists of smug awkward losers spending their lives sharing memes on discord, trying to put each other down in the pathetic hope of impressing some 4/10 foid who they met on some steam game yesterday.

Yes, we were effectively excluded from life in general.

Our lives will just consist of studyceling, wageslaving and later dying, we will miss out on such a big and important aspect of it. When teenagers were first doing it at my school it was easy enough to convince myself that they were abnormal, but when you reach 20-ish and well-adjusted people are doing it, it is suicidefuel.