Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's remarkable how much happier, positive, full of life and excited young women are compared to young men.

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
99% of guys I see just look defeated and sad. Meanwhile girls walk through life smiling and playing, as it's all a game for them.

They live life on just exist mode.

Last edited:
Because the men have only minimum wage slavery to look forward to while rotting alone without friends or relationships while the foids just get invited to parties every day and asked out and get free money.

Their brain are soaked in dopamine, serotonin and norepinephrine during the day from instagram likes and constant validation and excitement of a high life, and oxytocin and endorphins after fucking constantly at night and in the morning. While everyone bend backward to please them and make them smile irl and online.

99% of guys I see just look defeated and sad. Meanwhile girls walk through life smiling and playing, as it's all a game for them.
I haven't been outside, so I haven't noticed.
And "W*men"? I know of no such thing.
The world will burn in due time anyways, So I do not care.

Women live on tutorial island

Yeah. Because they're actually in control of their lives. Like they can decide freely on crucial aspects of their lives (looking for a partner, marrying, having children) while we're here in survival mode.

My mom once told me the look in my eyes was lifeless as if she was looking at a statue.

The world is your oyster, if you're a foid.

They live
We rot

There are 2 kinds of people in this world. Those who see the world as a playground and those who see it as a battleground, but in the end everyone dies and not take a single thing to the grave.

There are 2 kinds of people in this world. Those who see the world as a playground and those who see it as a battleground, but in the end everyone dies and not take a single thing to the grave.
There are 2 kinds of people in this world. Those who get to treat the world as a playground, and those who have to fight on the battleground.

There are 2 kinds of people in this world. Those who get to treat the world as a playground, and those who have to fight on the battleground.
Yes , what I wrote is the mindset or belief of such in their worldview. And your statement is the brutal reality of this world.. But in the end, the world cannot be both, because the two concepts contradict each other and the world is not a paradox.

Women are largely shielded from life's hardships.

The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation. They have no one to talk to about their problems (no one gives a fuck anyway), very rarely receive validation/compliments, and have no other choice than to study for years so they can wageslave for the chance that they might settle down with a used up post-cum bucket single mother roastie only to end up in a dead bedroom and eventually get divorce raped.
Yeah. Because they're actually in control of their lives. Like they can decide freely on crucial aspects of their lives (looking for a partner, marrying, having children) while we're here in survival mode.
Most men have very little options, women have infinite.
Their brain are soaked in dopamine, serotonin and norepinephrine during the day from instagram likes and constant validation and excitement of a high life, and oxytocin and endorphins after fucking constantly at night and in the morning. While everyone bend backward to please them and make them smile irl and online.

Really goes to show the state of humanity's collective mind. The difference between the quality of life for femasites and men is like night in day. The suffering is right in our faces. Most men have that dark feeling deep in their heart that tells them they are doomed, that the life of only suffering that they know will only get worse and when they are on their death beds, their main regret will not be killing themselves or going ER in their 20's or 30's. Yet most men have been trained by both the femoids and the high value males who rule over them to behave, not to speak up, not to resist. They have been taught by their masters that to even acknowledge this injustice and inhumanity is a sign of weakness and that instead, licking their master's boots and bowing down in submission to the system that exploits their short, fragile, mortal existence to the fullest is strong and a sign of good character. The pride of the modern man is molded by what those who wield the whips and put them in chains feel is best for their disposable livestock.

Men are only allowed to glorify men who unite to rise up against men that they perceive as lesser men than they are, physically or morally. The Beta Uprising, the most courageous resistance, requires men to admit they are weak, desperate, up against an impossibly mighty enemy, scattered, and outnumbered. Most men are hypocrites who would rather act right for the wrongdoers than be right on behalf of those who have been wronged. Even when their brothers are nearby, spears in hand... they dare not utter a cry for help. Their view of honor tells them that they are better off being defeated by their oppressors alone and weak while telling themselves they are strong because they do not need their comrades, than to admit they are weak alone and strong together, shoulder to shoulder with the oppressed.

True. female depression doesn't exist

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back