Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's really fucking over for DDoScels, never began.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Yo motherfuckers! Kiss our virgin subhuman asses.

You won't get any pussy, you are just wasting your time and effort with all your 50gb DDoS.

Yea, we feel your pain.

Petvn4U.jpg

It's over for you boyos, pack up, go home.

Do the shit that you all motherfuckers are good at --

9IKkQoO.jpg
v31EYAI.gif

DDoS isn't your thing.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
It's over for cucked hackers

they ddosing this forum while their wifes lick Tyrone's ass she met on tinder

I cant see the pics

Imagine all the IT members once they'll find out what truly happened and claim that they did it.

Imagine all the IT members once they'll find out what truly happened and claim that they did it.
That's what they are going to claim.
Jfl at calling them hackers. They probably went to some stress test site to DDOS us.

Not even that, they actually hired someone to do that for them, given the fact that the cumulative IQ of that entire sub is 75.

I wonder if the people attacking us really have nothing better to do. I feel like we have ample reason to hate women, but I can't imagine why anyone else would fixate on us. Does the truth hurt so bad?

They're kicking us while we're down. I'll tell them to go attack a forum for people with cancer, or one for retards. Weak, easy targets.

Seriously, what well adjusted man who has a fulfilling sex/social life spends their time trying to harass and attack a bunch of virgins online?

They really are all incels in denial.

I wonder if the people attacking us really have nothing better to do. I feel like we have ample reason to hate women, but I can't imagine why anyone else would fixate on us. Does the truth hurt so bad?

They're kicking us while we're down. I'll tell them to go attack a forum for people with cancer, or one for retards. Weak, easy targets.
It was 99.99% some canadian cucks who saw the CBC documentary and took it at face value
Stealing this kek

Last edited:
Seriously, what well adjusted man who has a fulfilling sex/social life spends their time trying to harass and attack a bunch of virgins online?

They really are all incels in denial.

It was 99.99% some canadian cucks who saw the CBC documentary and took it at face value

Stealing this kek

Can canadians just colonize SF, LA, and NYC already?

It’s over for incels who don’t read updates and try to upload images directly.

One hour of ddos on stress sites cost around $25.
Some rich cuck was bored while his wife was having gangbang for birthday.