Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's pretty sinister that businessmen and governments have weaponized female sexuality to exploit men

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
it all boils down to one thing: Women are less intelligent, so they spend more money foolishly. Since men aren't retarded, businessmen bribed the government to write laws to literally force men to give up all their money to women. Whether it's social programs like welfare and food stamps to support single mothers or child support and alimony. it's a multi-step process. 1. Women spend all their money 2. Men are legally coerced into giving all their money to women 3. Women spend all of men's money.

If I ever ascend I would have a marriage ceremony but I wouldn’t make it official with the government fuck that. I don’t want those jws to steal my moneys

If I ever ascend I would have a marriage ceremony but I wouldn’t make it official with the government fuck that. I don’t want those jws to steal my moneys

Some places have laws that make it so you're legally married even if you don't "officially" get married.

Some places have laws that make it so you're legally married even if you don't "officially" get married.
Does that apply to U.K.? Kek. Ducking cucked feminist governments

It is sinister for sure. Feminism works so that male and female interests in society diverge, instead of staying together like they did for millenia.

In most cases if one of the party can prove that they are married and live as a married couple, even if they are not registered, it would still be counted as a marriage. Why do think wedding photographs exist?.
@PPEcel

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back