Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's pretty clear that women would prefer to share Chad than settle for Average

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
Currently, I would say basically the only societal element working in our favor is the fact that monogamy is still generally the norm for relationships and marriage. If Chad has a GF or wife, he can't have another, which gives lower value men a chance.
Realistically speaking how much longer does monogamy, both culturally and legally, have left in our society?
Knowing our society, polygamy will eventually become the norm, and when it does, not only are incels fucked, but the average normie will be fucked as well.

The media already began pushing polygamy.

its a clown world, only clowns let women run free.

Currently, I would say basically the only societal element working in our favor is the fact that monogamy is still generally the norm for relationships and marriage. If Chad has a GF or wife, he can't have another, which gives lower value men a chance.
Realistically speaking how much longer does monogamy, both culturally and legally, have left in our society?
Knowing our society, polygamy will eventually become the norm, and when it does, not only are incels fucked, but the average normie will be fucked as well.
your avi looks like my brother with the difference he did not suck in his checks

yep agree, 80/20 90/10 rules suggest the case, not enough Chads to meet demand

If it would really affect normies too, more would become blackpilled and something would happen. Especially the young generation now is more blackpilled than ever before, it will sure have an effect once they will be in the workforce

People would just stop going to work, productivity would crash and the status quo would be questioned

I mean there is no reason to burden oneself with negative scenarios if there are arguments for a positive and a negative outcome

Last edited:
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: how fucking dare they. I'm coming to their doorsteps with a proper welcoming basket.

:feelsokman:
Giphy 6

Oh they just call it "open relationships" :feelsclown:

Harems are natural.

Is that u in your avj? :feelsree::feelswhat::dafuckfeels:
Mogs me hard :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: