Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's possible that looks will matter less in the future

Saint Kaczynski

Saint Kaczynski

Requested ban.
-
Looks will always matter. My point is not to deny the importance of looks, but highlight a curious observation I have made: women settle for men with resources less often because they can obtain resources by themselves.

Though, as we all know, resources are rapidly decreasing across the world. Water shortages, food scarcity, house prices skyrocketing due to inflation and third world immigration, less jobs available as the Fourth Industrial Revolution comes in and takes people's jobs away.

The reason women focus too much on physical appearance these days is primarily because of financial options. They receive governmental assistance and handouts, milk the Welfare State dry, and leech off of beta men. As soon as civilization starts crumbling and more economic crises take place, a large portion of women won't have the privilege to choose their men at finger point; they will have to settle for men who can both provide and protect them, just like in historical times.

So I believe that, as resources start decreasing throughout the world and civil wars happen, women will start flocking to men who can help them survive as opposed to handsome men who can do nothing.

Just my two cents.

UBI will take care of that
Perhaps, but women are still going to be interested in resources and protection. The Universal Basic Income process will take some time and make a lot of people angry. We'll basically stagnate as a society and need other types of stimulation so we can find purposes in our lives.

I hate the West

It will probably be like the old times
Agreed

HAZARDOUS LEVELS OF COPE IN THIS THREAD :lul:

It's possible. I've heard this and thought it before too. Personally, I don't care anyway because I'll be an oldcel by then or I'll be among the first to die if crime increases.

HAZARDOUS LEVELS OF COPE IN THIS THREAD :lul:
If you knew anything at all about history and had performed research on this topic, you would comprehend how it all makes sense.

Had you not been trolling this forum ever since your arrival, maybe someone would take you seriously. I don't care whether you agree with me. Just do me a favor and leave my thread. I need the opinions of actual intelligent people; couldn't care less about what double-digit IQ ethnics like you have to say. Go spam the sewers or do any other low effort task, for that's all you're capable of.

high IQ, I hope UBI will not destroy everything. the other problem with UBI is, that you can shit as many retarded children with a retarded ideologically as you want, and none of them will starve. stupid religions and stupid people would go even more viral, while the elites hide away from the overpopulation while they can (they will still blame racism and sexism in the media im sure tho)

It will probably be like the old times
Agreed
i disagree. there has never been as much wealth in history as their has been now. Where will this wealth disappear. People are getting richer nor poorer. Inflation is at its height today because people are spending more- they have more money. The decline is still far far off

I already know lots of ugly slayers, which is why I hate face > everything copers

If you knew anything at all about history and had performed research on this topic, you would comprehend how it all makes sense.

Had you not been trolling this forum ever since your arrival, maybe someone would take you seriously. I don't care whether you agree with me. Just do me a favor and leave my thread. I need the opinions of actual intelligent people; couldn't care less about what double-digit IQ ethnics like you have to say. Go spam the sewers or do any other low effort task, for that's all you're capable of.
Download 2 1640222701587

Keep coping with shit thatll never happen. Just wait till they start disposing of sub8s and enslaving them (they basically got us enslaved already.) And even if it happens, you wont live long enough to see it :feelskek:

i disagree. there has never been as much wealth in history as their has been now.
Much of this wealth is not distributed, though. The upper classes are making money, not middle or lower classes.

Where will this wealth disappear. People are getting richer nor poorer.
I sincerely doubt that. Perhaps the economy varies among different countries, but all across the West populations are facing extremely difficulty in finding suitable jobs with decent salaries. The Covid-19 pandemic made it worse for everyone and there are still millions of young people, especially undergraduates, struggling to adapt.

Inflation is at its height today because people are spending more- they have more money. The decline is still far far off
People who spend money either invest or buy useless things, including fancy new items and crap technology. They aren't buying houses, or good-quality cars, or paying their student loan debt. It's getting gradually worse with each passing year. Don't trust what the media says.

Much of this wealth is not distributed, though. The upper classes are making money, not middle or lower classes.

I sincerely doubt that. Perhaps the economy varies among different countries, but all across the West populations are facing extremely difficulty in finding suitable jobs with decent salaries. The Covid-19 pandemic made it worse for everyone and there are still millions of young people, especially undergraduates, struggling to adapt.

People who spend money either invest or buy useless things, including fancy new items and crap technology. They aren't buying houses, or good-quality cars, or paying their student loan debt. It's getting gradually worse with each passing year. Don't trust what the media says.
have u seen the worker situation. amazon is hiring workers at £20k a year- this was seen as impossible 3 years ago- everyone with normal physical health is wageceling- min wage is rising- businesses cant find workers - this is a worker's economy. and warehouse and entry level jobs are primarily young people jobs. People are buying houses- theres been a record housing boom and with interest rates low it has never been a better time to get a mortgage. Check the gdp growth of all major economies- its good better than before covid.

have u seen the worker situation. amazon is hiring workers at £20k a year- this was seen as impossible 3 years ago- everyone with normal physical health is wageceling- min wage is rising- businesses cant find workers - this is a worker's economy. and warehouse and entry level jobs are primarily young people jobs. People are buying houses- theres been a record housing boom and with interest rates low it has never been a better time to get a mortgage. Check the gdp growth of all major economies- its good better than before covid.
I don't reject your knowledge on the issue. There certainly are examples of what you've just described across the country.

Though, I can't ignore videos like these:

View: https://youtu.be/Z5NkrkQltUQ

View: https://youtu.be/KmaRp2skKp4

View: https://youtu.be/brw-jN9b-Sg

If you read the comments what you will find are thousands of Americans describing their current situation regarding jobs and house prices.

Maybe what you said is correct for some, but definitely not for everybody. And the trend is to get worse, as the old saying goes. Unless we find a solution to our presidental problem which I find unlikely.

I doubt many guys on this forum could provide resources or protection.

Even in dark times, looks were important too.
Women would be Chad only and use strong but ugly men as providers but would not be sexually attracted to them.

I doubt many guys on this forum could provide resources or protection.
Indeed. Many refuse to work or even exercise. Can't blame them, though. Life is tough.

Looks will always matter. My point is not to deny the importance of looks, but highlight a curious observation I have made: women settle for men with resources less often because they can obtain resources by themselves.

Though, as we all know, resources are rapidly decreasing across the world. Water shortages, food scarcity, house prices skyrocketing due to inflation and third world immigration, less jobs available as the Fourth Industrial Revolution comes in and takes people's jobs away.

The reason women focus too much on physical appearance these days is primarily because of financial options. They receive governmental assistance and handouts, milk the Welfare State dry, and leech off of beta men. As soon as civilization starts crumbling and more economic crises take place, a large portion of women won't have the privilege to choose their men at finger point; they will have to settle for men who can both provide and protect them, just like in historical times.

So I believe that, as resources start decreasing throughout the world and civil wars happen, women will start flocking to men who can help them survive as opposed to handsome men who can do nothing.

Just my two cents.
High IQ.

But--. Thing is,. Gubmint will always take men's money and give it to sluts.

Unless inflation drives single moms into abject poverty.

female biological instincts will never go away. it doesnt matter what society does, it will always surface eventually.

Trucels will outcompete chad by 2374 A.D, mark my words. :feelshaha::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Trucels, being the nerds that they are, will build robotic endoskeletons to impress M'Lady that will trick their monkeybrains into thinking that they are alpha. The endoskeletons can extend to being 7' tall and has live ammo to incase of defense. Idk where the energy source is gonna come from.

4uncanny_valley.jpg

Chads have nothing but caveman strength and intelligence (stupid like me)

Just wait. After we're dead, the trucels will cuck before the Chads evolve into Gigamoggerchad's.:shock:
The smart trucels are all cucks :feelsjuice:

But the based ones will secretly make tech to get an advantage, they are rare tho.
The based ones will be labeled terrorists and be executed :feelsjuice:

The based ones will be labeled terrorists and be executed :feelsjuice:
Their methods of communication will be decrypted, and they will be found out. Unless they move overseas, or plot a revolution (which is very risky). Even then, that may not work because of Globohomo.

Their methods of communication will be decrypted, and they will be found out. Unless they move overseas, or plot a revolution (which is very risky). Even then, that may not work because of Globohomo.
No overseas for you once the whole world is globohomofied

It's partly because everyone follows American pop culture, like sheep they are.
You are a part of the problem nigger :feelswhat: with your teeheeing ass :feelswhat: