Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's physically painful to be around normies on a college campus and to pretend to be one of them

• Thread starter Deleted member 36838
  • Start date
Deleted member 36838

Deleted member 36838

Incels will have the last laugh #freeSmoothSanchez
-
I swear all I can hear is just sluts, frat boys, or ultra fucking annoying gamer neckbeards. I cannot spend more than 5 minutes listening to them without wanting to punch their fucking teeths out. I hate this stupid fucking college shit so much. The girls dress like absolute sluts outside, I can hear everywhere normies talking saying "woooah bruh im get wastedddd bruh gonna get sum PUSS tonight bruuu", which they get being fucking handsome dark triad zoomers because girls are hypergamous fucking whores. It was more enjoyable to work with 30 year old engineers with whom I could actually talk to and that cared about me a little bit. I cannot believe that college is supposed to be peak life experience. I guess i'll just off myself once I graduate.

My college is peak multiculturalism with so many international students I cannot relate to any of them I shouldve gone to a french one but I doubt it would've been any different and still filled with the most obnoxious normies.

I couldn't even get into the gamer neckbeard group at university, I've never understood it, I was literally a loser just like them but they still wouldn't hang out with me :feelshaha:

I couldn't even get into the gamer neckbeard group at university, I've never understood it, I was literally a loser just like them but they still wouldn't hang out with me :feelshaha:
I know how you feel. I absolute hate the stereotype that incels are fat neckbeards. Those neckbeards are not inclusive at all and I hate them too. They're giga bluepilled or redpilled on top of that:bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill:

Jesus said that some people were just not of this world, and that he came to take us out of it.

@Mainländer thoughts?

college destroyed my sanity

I swear all I can hear is just sluts, frat boys, or ultra fucking annoying gamer neckbeards. I cannot spend more than 5 minutes listening to them without wanting to punch their fucking teeths out. I hate this stupid fucking college shit so much. The girls dress like absolute sluts outside, I can hear everywhere normies talking saying "woooah bruh im get wastedddd bruh gonna get sum PUSS tonight bruuu", which they get being fucking handsome dark triad zoomers because girls are hypergamous fucking whores. It was more enjoyable to work with 30 year old engineers with whom I could actually talk to and that cared about me a little bit. I cannot believe that college is supposed to be peak life experience. I guess i'll just off myself once I graduate.

My college is peak multiculturalism with so many international students I cannot relate to any of them I shouldve gone to a french one but I doubt it would've been any different and still filled with the most obnoxious normies.
Feel like this too. I come from a biological/medical field so it's even worse.
Most here are hardcore climate change activists/leftists (and filthy rich too, they have seen the world and their solution is to raise the prices of flying/owning a car - a solution that wouldn't require them to change or reflect about their behaviors anyways, only the poor and/or middle class citizens would be affected).
And then the rest consisting mainly out of edgy atheists/anti-theists (trademark!) or pantheistic lunatics that see magic in a piece of dirt.
And despite >80% of students being female there are special programmes only to benefit women.
I never felt since my childhood truly accepted among my peers, since puberty started I never had a meaningful conversation with anyone of my age. With older people I have rarely problems, but with people my age or younger I have enormous problems, I have no common base with them (politically/philosophically as well as interest-wise/personality-wise/life-experience-wise speaking). Everything I do in a social field feels painful/awkward and as a clumsy attempt of emulation at best.
I know how you feel. I absolute hate the stereotype that incels are fat neckbeards. Those neckbeards are not inclusive at all and I hate them too. They're giga bluepilled or redpilled on top of that:bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill:
Many nerds are scum too. They are like jocks but just in the fields they are good in. They would gladly explain to a woman how to walk in a straight line in a video game or how to calculate 1+1=2/how to do basic stoichiometry/how to programm a for loop/what gravity is, but if you don't know one tiny little fact hidden in a thousand-page long book or have a tiny flaw in your play style as a male they mock/insult you. The only difference between a jock and a nerd is the metric that they use to quantify the worth of other people. They are also as many say pathologically red and blue pilled.

Last edited:
I never felt since my childhood truly accepted among my peers, since puberty started I never had a meaningful conversation with anyone of my age. With older people I have rarely problems, but with people my age or younger I have enormous problems, I have no common base with them (politically/philosophically as well as interest-wise/personality-wise/life-experience-wise speaking). Everything I do in a social field feels painful/awkward and as a clumsy attempt of emulation at best.

Nerds are scum too. They are like jocks but just in the fields they are good in. They would gladly explain to a woman how to walk in a straight line in a video game or how to calculate 1+1=2/how to do basic stochiometry/how to programm a for loop/what gravity is, but if you don't know one tiny little fact hidden in a thousand-page long book as a male they mock you.
Man that hits home, I relate to you so badly. Everytime I tried to interact with people my age its just me "imagining" myself acting like a zoomer. I feel like we should seek out more open-minded mature people that you would probably find at some volounteering group.

And yeah, nerds ARE scum. You hit the nail right on the head. They are unironically misoginist irl and arrogant as FUCK toward me too if I don't know any random fact on wikipedia. They try to compensate for being losers by acting like a bunch of frat boys. They have their own hierachies where they put down other nerds like them.
I tried joining ONCE a gamer group in college and I immediatly left from the cringe and delusions. You cannot relate to ANYONE as an incel.

I wish I could give you a hug man.

I dropped out. No point even going with the way the world is going. Get saved instead. Those vaxxed college normies are all going to hell anyway.
It was more enjoyable to work with 30 year old engineers with whom I could actually talk to and that cared about me a little bit.
I liked the 30 year old guys in college more tbh.
I cannot believe that college is supposed to be peak life experience. I guess i'll just off myself once I graduate.
It is for normies.
My college is peak multiculturalism with so many international students I cannot relate to any of them
I had the same thing in my first college before I switched. 90% spoke other languages and just hung out with each other. The other one I got to late and it ruined it completely.
Yeah they're kind of elitist sometimes or they require you to be soy/npc enough to hang out.

I had the same thing in my first college before I switched. 90% spoke other languages and just hung out with each other. The other one I got to late and it ruined it completely.

Yeah they're kind of elitist sometimes or they require you to be soy/npc enough to hang out.
Yes all the chinese from china, americans, all groups just stay with each other.

The gamers are absolute NPC's indeed.

Man that hits home, I relate to you so badly. Everytime I tried to interact with people my age its just me "imagining" myself acting like a zoomer. I feel like we should seek out more open-minded mature people that you would probably find at some volounteering group.

And yeah, nerds ARE scum. You hit the nail right on the head. They are unironically misoginist irl and arrogant as FUCK toward me too if I don't know any random fact on wikipedia. They try to compensate for being losers by acting like a bunch of frat boys. They have their own hierachies where they put down other nerds like them.
I tried joining ONCE a gamer group in college and I immediatly left from the cringe and delusions. You cannot relate to ANYONE as an incel.

I wish I could give you a hug man.
To you too.
And btw: This shows the essence of multi-culturalism, in the end you see that most people even more strongly bind together that are the minority while the "majority" completely falls apart with extreme individualism and enormous subgroups with the most ludicrous definitions/demands for men and a total lack of gatekeeping/entrance control for women.
And nerds act like the biggest slayers and/or misogynists in private while turning into complete simps in public that would gladly let a woman walk right over them. Right-wing extremists suddenly turn into leftist liberals when a whore comes around. They deny the very essence of their being. And even the inexcusable becomes excusable as soon as a woman does it. Everything then becomes justifiable that would normally ridiculed/condemned by them if a man did it. Almost everyone of them acts like a slayer/misogynist to impress others in privacy but is a simp in public.

They try to compensate for being losers by acting like a bunch of frat boys. They have their own hierachies where they put down other nerds like them.
Normies are all very concerned with status.

To you too.
And btw: This shows the essence of multi-culturalism, in the end you see that most people even more strongly bind together that are the minority while the "majority" completely falls apart with extreme individualism and enormous subgroups with the most ludicrous definitions/demands for men and a total lack of gatekeeping/entrance control for women.
And nerds act like the biggest slayers and/or misogynists in private while turning into complete simps in public that would gladly let a woman walk right over them. Right-wing extremists suddenly turn into leftist liberals when a whore comes around. They deny the very essence of their being. And even the inexcusable becomes excusable as soon as a woman does it. Everything then becomes justifiable that would normally ridiculed/condemned by them if a man did it. Almost everyone of them acts like a slayer/misogynist to impress others in privacy but is a simp in public.
Yes, there are clubs and social groups for every ethnicity except white, every religion but none when atheist like myself, every country and so many support groups for women. There is not a single group I can get with to form some community feeling.
Normies are all very concerned with status.
yes. Neckbeards are just another flavor of normies.

So are blackpilled incels. Blackpilled incels can't afford to be discreet about it like normies are though tbh
Tbh. We are called socio-and psychopaths for saying what everybody knows and just saying it out loud.

just keep your head down buddy boyo

Tbh. We are called socio-and psychopaths for saying what everybody knows and just saying it out loud.
I honestly believe from the bottom of my heart, that a lot of incels are more emotionally intelligent than the average person.

Even if we didn't say it out loud or post about it they'd still target you for acting out of your place. Discreet or blatantly obvious, normies believe some sets of behaviors are only reserved for those that meet a certain looks criteria.

ldaring is the only way incels stay out of the public eye and the scrutiny and bullying that comes with it when you are a sub 8 male. Unfortunately disappearing standards around privacy and intrusive, voyeuristic journalism make it hard for that to last, otherwise hikikomoris would have stayed a relatively unknown phenomenon that mainly those in Japan knew about.

"Weird news" by outlets like vice are meant to target sub 8 males for ridicule. Society is obsessed with making fun of sub 8 males. Putting yourself out there is giving them a chance to make fun of you.

I honestly believe from the bottom of my heart, that a lot of incels are more emotionally intelligent than the average person.
And then they say mockingly "If you know so much about yourself/others, why don't you use it?"
Well, not all knowledge brings you further within a given situation, a doctor knows what prions are and he can explain it to you, but he cannot save your life if you get them.
He can say that they are missfolded proteins forcing their own pathological conformation onto others that are still in a native/healthy state and that they are the causative infectious agents behind neurodegenerative diseases leading to a slow/agonizing death, but they cannot do something about it.
The same as the guys at Fukushima or doctors treating other incurable diseases, they know the problem/can describe it to you, but it's not like that this will change the outcome alone.
Knowledge/descriptions about a problem alone don't give you the power of a solution. This is the curse of our self-awareness. We are like the co-pilot of Andreas Lubitz, we know about the problem ("That the plane is crashing down!"), but we are ultimately locked out of the cockpit to change the outcome.
Describing so(y)ciety or a problem is easy, changing it is difficult, ultimately we are not those on the levers of power and the only thing we have a remote semblance of power over is within limits our own individual destiny.
Even if we didn't say it out loud or post about it they'd still target you for acting out of your place. Discreet or blatantly obvious, normies believe some sets of behaviors are only reserved for those that meet a certain looks criteria.

ldaring is the only way incels stay out of the public eye and the scrutiny and bullying that comes with it when you are a sub 8 male. Unfortunately disappearing standards around privacy and intrusive, voyeuristic journalism make it hard for that to last, otherwise hikikomoris would have stayed a relatively unknown phenomenon that mainly those in Japan knew about.

"Weird news" by outlets like vice are meant to target sub 8 males for ridicule. Society is obsessed with making fun of sub 8 males. Putting yourself out there is giving them a chance to make fun of you.
Brutal and sadly true.

Last edited:
And then they say mockingly "If you know so much about yourself/others, why don't you use it?"
Well, not all knowledge brings you further within a given situation, a doctor knows what prions are and he can explain it to you, but he cannot save your life if you get them.
He can say that they are missfolded proteins forcing a pathological conformation onto others and the causative infectious agents behind neurodegenerative diseases leading to a slow/agonizing death, but they cannot do something about it.
The same as the guys at Fukushima or doctors treating other incurable diseases, they know the problem/can describe it to you, but it's not like that this will change the outcome.
Knowledge/descriptions about a problem alone don't you the power of a solution. This is the curse of our self-awareness. We are like the co-pilot of Andreas Lubitz, we know about the problem ("That the plane is crashing down!"), but we are ultimately locked out of the cockpit to change the outcome.
Spot on, you have to be one of the most eloquent, intelligent guy on this forum. There is a curse in knowing you are doomed and that you cannot do anything about it. It goes even further than; you cannot properly socialize with anyone. Even if I suddenly transformed into an attractive tall man, I don't think I could cope with the knowledge and I don't think I would be able to be friends with normies (by faking it).

Same exactly bro, we’re even not accepted to that place
Many nerds are scum too. They are like jocks but just in the fields they are good in. They would gladly explain to a woman how to walk in a straight line in a video game or how to calculate 1+1=2/how to do basic stoichiometry/how to programm a for loop/what gravity is, but if you don't know one tiny little fact hidden in a thousand-page long book or have a tiny flaw in your play style as a male they mock/insult you. The only difference between a jock and a nerd is the metric that they use to quantify the worth of other people. They are also as many say pathologically red and blue pilled.
Agreed for this very high iq

Last edited:
Spot on, you have to be one of the most eloquent, intelligent guy on this forum. There is a curse in knowing you are doomed and that you cannot do anything about it. It goes even further than; you cannot properly socialize with anyone. Even if I suddenly transformed into an attractive tall man, I don't think I could cope with the knowledge.
Thanks tbh. But that place should rather go to @your personality.
What you described is very right.

For the same reason realistic robotic GFs or VR would (likely) not work (on most of) us. If you know that your happiness is only a simulation, an illusion, a constructed picture would you still enjoy it? Wouldn't your prior knowledge about the reality you escaped from fuck you up mentally, wouldn't it be a constant thorn in your side, an itch that never stops itching, would paradise become torture in the moment you realized it was a lie?
The same after plastic surgery or after SEAmaxxing - if you know that you changed absolutely nothing about yourself but a few mms of bone and now people treat you finally with respect/decency/love doesn't that feel like the ultimate joke? Would after a few seconds of euphoria not everything shatter? For some surely and for the rest: They have to live in such forms of indulgence and pleasure that these thoughts never enter their own mind.

And what's with a perfect immersion into VR with an elimination of all prior knowledge/a fresh start, with a perfect life, with everything you ever wanted only a wish away. Would anyone be able to enjoy that?
I think a certain level of resistance/suffering is indeed even strengthening the life quality, mostly or only resistance/suffering however destroys your life completely. It can turn even the nicest, most loving person into an embittered, jealous, uncaring cynic/husk of their former self (not even talking about those that had these inclinations to some degree in the first place like Elliot Rodger).
Suffering/overcoming adversity is to a certain degree necessary, this is why many players routinely quit video games because they were too easy or why extremely gifted kids become bored in classs. This is the reason why many rich/good-looking children (that would have anything at their disposal theoretically speaking) suffer from drug problems, mental issues or kill themselves.
If you have everything at your disposal and all if all fights are won everything you have is boredom, everything is a white room torture, after initial euphoria the dust settles and nothing remains. "After man had placed all pains and torments in hell, there was nothing left for heaven but boredom." A certain level of suffering must exist to keep us grounded to the basic human experience, everything else would bore us or even activate our alarm signals that something about what we experience is off/not real.

Sometimes if you have asked certain questions and got the answers from external sources or from yourself by introspection and extrapolation from given life experiences you wish you never asked them in the first place. Sometimes a lie (if you don't know that it's a lie) could be more beneficial for the individual wellbeing than any form of truth, because once the truth is out a return to the comfortable light of the lie is mostly impossible.

Being around Normtards is exhausting.

For the same reason realistic robotic GFs or VR would (likely) not work (on most of) us. If you know that your happiness is only a simulation, an illusion, a constructed picture would you still enjoy it? Wouldn't your prior knowledge about the reality you escaped from fuck you up mentally, wouldn't it be a constant thorn in your side, an itch that never stops itching, would paradise become torture in the moment you realized it was a lie?
The same after plastic surgery or after SEAmaxxing - if you know that you changed absolutely nothing about yourself but a few mms of bone and now people treat you finally with respect/decency/love doesn't that feel like the ultimate joke? Would after a few seconds of euphoria not everything shatter? For some surely and for the rest: They have to live in such forms of indulgence and pleasure that these thoughts never enter their own mind.

And what's with a perfect immersion into VR with an elimination of all prior knowledge/a fresh start, with a perfect life, with everything you ever wanted only a wish away. Would anyone be able to enjoy that?
I think a certain level of resistance/suffering is indeed even strengthening the life quality, mostly or only resistance/suffering however destroys your life completely. It can turn even the nicest, most loving person into an embittered, jealous, uncaring cynic/husk of their former self (not even talking about those that had these inclinations to some degree in the first place like Elliot Rodger).
Suffering/overcoming adversity is to a certain degree necessary, this is why many players routinely quit video games because they were too easy or why extremely gifted kids become bored in classs. This is the reason why many rich/good-looking children (that would have anything at their disposal theoretically speaking) suffer from drug problems, mental issues or kill themselves.
If you have everything at your disposal and all if all fights are won everything you have is boredom, everything is a white room torture, after initial euphoria the dust settles and nothing remains. "After man had placed all pains and torments in hell, there was nothing left for heaven but boredom." A certain level of suffering must exist to keep us grounded to the basic human experience, everything else would bore us or even activate our alarm signals that something about what we experience is off/not real.

Sometimes if you have asked certain questions and got the answers from external sources or from yourself by introspection and extrapolation from given life experiences you wish you never asked them in the first place. Sometimes a lie (if you don't know that it's a lie) could be more beneficial for the individual wellbeing than any form of truth, because once the truth is out a return to the comfortable light of the lie is mostly impossible.
I am speechless. This is why I cannot force myself to JBW some asian woman.

Dude - all your posts are must reads. The moment you come into swing it relly gets poetic.

The part where you desribte - a loving person falls apart and become bitter, once the truth is let out....

Got a mate he 25 and stuggle a lot with life and social interaction. But he still live with his parents and is full of love and energy. I was like him that age, now im 31 and everything drains me out left, right and center. I know his future - but keep my mouth shut - cause ignorance can be a blessing in disguise, as you was mentioning.

brutal

Jesus said that some people were just not of this world, and that he came to take us out of it.

@Mainländer thoughts?
If we were from the world the world would love us.

realistic robotic GFs or VR would (likely) not work (on most of) us.
If you know that your happiness is only a simulation, an illusion, a constructed picture would you still enjoy it?

Most guys can fap based on their calloused palms and vivid imagination, so I think yes.

Is it as fulfilling as a legit GF? Not unless you have tulpa-tier imagination. You can still "enjoy" fantasy but it might not "work" in the sense of being a perfect replacement.

That said: I can see robotic/virtual GF as being as fulfilling if it's adequately complex.

Basically once these girls begin to seem nearly/equally/more complex/intelligent as real girls, I think that's when we will be past the uncanny valley and reach true bliss.

It also helps when you lower the bar by realizing how simple/basic/shallow most IRL girls are compared to the fantasy GFs we see in our fictional waifus.

In that case the disappointment would come not from VR measuring up to IRL (it's a low bar) but to the story waifus.

Wouldn't your prior knowledge about the reality you escaped from fuck you up mentally, wouldn't it be a constant thorn in your side, an itch that never stops itching, would paradise become torture in the moment you realized it was a lie?
Yes but this doesn't stop us fapping so it would still be workable, and prob better than fapping.

The same after plastic surgery or after SEAmaxxing - if you know that you changed absolutely nothing about yourself but a few mms of bone and now people treat you finally with respect/decency/love doesn't that feel like the ultimate joke?
Yes, though chads who cosplay as ugly guys might come to a similar revelation, I guess?

A perfect simulation VR that erased memory of past reality is essentially suicide, I don't really want to go that far.
If I forget who I am then I'm not the one enjoying the new reality.
I'm not one to think I exist independent of my own memories.
While I am an observer and evaluator of my memories, I still view myself as a conglomerate of them collectively.

If you look at various "Isekai" anime these are interesting approaches to how you could have past-world memories but still enjoy new realities from a perspective remembering a shitty previous/external life. It just works better in these anime than in actual present-day vidya since the tech isn't there yet.

Were you shorter or had a worse frame than them? I've noticed that unhygienic fatasses can have surprisingly high SMV if they're tall and broad.

Being around normies and trying to fit in when you're non-NT it's a pain in the ass, they try to eat your soul

Its better to act & staying invisible, College campus are the most woke places out there. You dont wanna get kicked & cancelled.

Rule #1
Never hang out with normies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back