Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Always frustrating to see obese men with wives and kids

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
I went to McDonalds today, has been a very long time since I visited. I just ordered 2 burgers because I was hungry. Anyway this McDonalds was very busy and full of families and I saw so many couples and people with children. Guys who are super fat who mog me to the moon and back, while I had elite lifts not too long ago and completely gymmaxed. I was even on the verge of using roids.

Meanwhile, fat lard asses like them get partners no problem. Even down syndrome obese fucks get girls because they are somehow more attractive than me physically. Really angers me that no matter what I do, I'll always be a 1/10 while normies can just goyslop maxx and become obese and still slay.

Life is a fucking scam and I want a refund, but I don't know where to get this refund.

i don't envy men who raise other men's child.

i don't envy men who raise other men's child.
You're coping hard to think that fat men aren't having children. Could not cope harder if you tried.

How does it happen? Shit is clown world
Body fat is not an indicator of genetic quality so I believe being fat or jacked literally affects your prospects of finding a mate by literally nothing. Therefore, gymmaxxing is a stupid cope and I can say this as a certified gymcel.

Yes, for us guys a fat man looks worse, but women only see the man's race, height and facial farmony, nothing else.

They probably are betabuxing you know.
I can betabux too. I have the money for it, more than enough. But instead of betabuxing I get to spend my money on hentai and other bullshit since I'm incel.

I can betabux too. I have the money for it, more than enough. But instead of betabuxing I get to spend my money on hentai and other bullshit since I'm incel.
You are ethnic , what is your original country ? If you got the money it's the only way, as a sand nigger if i want i wife in my life i know i will have to go in north africa to find a girl, spoiler only obese ugly bitch will be left for me, but who know i may be lucky.

You are ethnic , what is your original country ? If you got the money it's the only way, as a sand nigger if i want i wife in my life i know i will have to go in north africa to find a girl, spoiler only obese ugly bitch will be left for me, but who know i may be lucky.
Not worth it. Moroccan women, especially those who don't have husbands by their late 20's are witches who will bleed you dry and perform black magic on you.

Not worth it. Moroccan women, especially those who don't have husbands by their late 20's are witches who will bleed you dry and perform black magic on you.
Some people who do not know this will say it's BS but i can tell you it's 100% true, a friend of mine had a spell put on him by the mother of a girl he was dating, they stole from him a shit tones of money, one day he discovered a box with witches artifact and hair of him...I hate witches.

One woman of my familly was well known to be a witch, she was paid to see the future and all that shit, i guess she was a scammer but damn she ended crazy AF, i do not know the detail but after that her husband got also homeless, so i guess that true witches, not the white women on instagram who play with shiny rocks, will get what they deserve one day...

But i still think that not every women over 20 in north africa are witches, but i have seen two man being under the spell and it's fucking brutal so i understand why you say it's not worth it.

Some people who do not know this will say it's BS but i can tell you it's 100% true, a friend of mine had a spell put on him by the mother of a girl he was dating, they stole from him a shit tones of money, one day he discovered a box with witches artifact and hair of him...I hate witches.
I know bro, this is literally what I mean. This is extremely common among Moroccan women, they use black magic to steal money from men. Every guy who tries to find love in Morocco loses all of their wealth, their money, their car, their house, everything.

View: https://youtu.be/ca208FQV7BI

Obese curries :feelspuke:

I know bro, this is literally what I mean. This is extremely common among Moroccan women, they use black magic to steal money from men. Every guy who tries to find love in Morocco loses all of their wealth, their money, their car, their house, everything.

View: https://youtu.be/ca208FQV7BI

scary bro, I heard that in order to break the spell you have to go to like the mosque guy, and tell him break. He will read some Quran verse to get rid of the jine, I don’t believe in it, but still scary.

Body fat is not an indicator of genetic quality so I believe being fat or jacked literally affects your prospects of finding a mate by literally nothing. Therefore, gymmaxxing is a stupid cope and I can say this as a certified gymcel.

Yes, for us guys a fat man looks worse, but women only see the man's race, height and facial farmony, nothing else.
Holy cope, being fat is an indicator of being unhealthy and poor impulse control and are a massive looksmin

Most obese men are virgins like half of those my 600 lbs life guys are virgins unless they have money and good job and are from the south.

Thugmaxed or cucked to the Bone / easy to controll

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back