Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's perfectly natural to be attracted to feet

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
Studies have shown that during pregnancy many women's feet will grow and flatten. A woman with small feet proportional to her height and an arch is an indication that she has never been pregnant. In the past this was a decent sign that the woman was a virgin. However in todays society with easily available contraception western whores can take as many cocks as they desire and fool male brains into thinking they're still pure. This is why even the biggest whores put a lot of work into maintaining their feet. It's evolutionary manipulation. It's evil and makes me hate feminism and unchecked female nature. In a just world attraction to feet is a beautiful thing but today it's just a cruel joke.

Is it natural to be attracted to pregnant foids.

Studies have shown that during pregnancy many women's feet will grow and flatten. A woman with small feet proportional to her height and an arch is an indication that she has never been pregnant. In the past this was a decent sign that the woman was a virgin. However in todays society with easily available contraception western whores can take as many cocks as they desire and fool male brains into thinking they're still pure. This is why even the biggest whores put a lot of work into maintaining their feet. It's evolutionary manipulation. It's evil and makes me hate feminism and unchecked female nature. In a just world attraction to feet is a beautiful thing but today it's just a cruel joke.
No

Feet are gross.

Except in cartoons which is I imagine where all foot pervs got their disgusting fetish from.

F048097d8a88fcd38cd838cb22c8b8b3

Last edited:
Long toenails only

Otherwise their shit

man of culture detected

Nice I didn't know that.

Makeup is also another way to trick the male brain. For example applying blush will trick people into thinking the girl has a blush response. This is an evolutionary sign of good health. Girls don't have the blush response anymore because they are fucked up and can't process shame anymore.

nah, feet fetish is the gateway to cuckism
And let's be honest feet are fucking ugly

It is unnatural not to be attracted to feet.

I'm a complete degenerate and even I will never understand foot fetish.