Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Its over

LORD_DARTOYL

LORD_DARTOYL

It's over...
★★
I recently shared my problem of loneliness with my internet friends.I got a lot of ridicule in return,and answers like you're a whiner or something:soy::foidSoy:.I don't have internet friends anymore.Nobody cares about us,everybody hates us.Only on this site I can share my worries and my problems.Only incels can understand each other.It's over:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I will survive:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Every time I complain about my problems, the same thing happens to me that normal people can't understand

Internet friends are just like normies except none of them are chad or chadlite and the foids are all disgusting beckies none of them are stacy

If you play GTA V online on pc im willing to play withca but i dont wanna share my rockstar name on this forum

This is the only actual place males can share their problems without being ridiculed, it's gotten to the point where foids harass us like IT.

If you play GTA V online on pc im willing to play withca but i dont wanna share my rockstar name on this forum
I have an old pc, I'm working now, in 2 months I'll buy myself a gaming machine.

This is the only actual place males can share their problems without being ridiculed, it's gotten to the point where foids harass us like IT.
Well, they're girls. They're allowed to hate men openly.Over....

Last edited: