Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its over

Alumpofflesh

Alumpofflesh

Unbound
-
80% of us get pre selected out. The other 20% is Chad and they are all the same guy. And Chad doesnt find love either since Becky is all used up and Chad's instinctivley can't respect high body count, just use for sex, plus she's insane, and he might me bluepill if hes Chadlite, so doesn't know he's paying too much. Juice isn't worth the squeeze. It's over. If you didnt find and keep the same girl you met and fell in lust with in highschool, its over. We don't have a case in history of actual love. Maybe us men being idealistic about sex is just totally wrong. True love has never been recorded in history that I know of after the enlightment which is when guys became romantic and wrote the first romantic novel. It's always just sexual relations. Once she has more than a handful for her body count, it's over. It was a myth all along. There never was a true love story outside of fiction in the last 100 years than any of us know of for normies. All our moms just went for chad inspite of personality or got betabuxxed. Its that simple. Most of our parents cheated. Its over for 21st century copingcells. most of us don't have a father or family. How many of us are uber drivers or fast food service? Bye bye to a good life and good society, cumming at robots and at screens is the future. No wonder for all of time men controlled women. If you leave society to hypergamy women run amok. Never has there been seen a good woman. Read Jane Austen. First female author revealed female nature. Men are human doings. It's over lovecells.. it was just mother nature selecting out the sub 5 and normies all along. Without "patriarchy" that's to say, Law of the land, men become totally cucked. Look at Japan. Globalization, social media. 80/20 and dont forget it, stop coping. Just take it :blackpill: cant you see that there are no women walking with men their height in the street? Its over for normies. Be at least 6 foot or be incel. The world opened up to women and chads/tall men. Now they can find each other and live happily ever after. It's magic. They've always wanted to be together and now they can. Betabux can lose half his money in divorce for an average at best sloot with a grin on his face like a bluepill jestercuck, moneymaxing till the bitter end. It's over for non Chad's. Chadlite is falling behind too with each passing day. It's a Chad and woman world now or you pay it's over for averagebrocells. It's over. Get copemaxing. The cat is out of the bag. Get blackpilled or get cucked. No one cares or will ever care. If a woman comes all she will wants from you is 1.looks. 2.money. Get cucked lovecells, our ancestors practiced arranged marriages begining at 13, morals, rules, and celibacy for a reason. If you get married in 2022 you are bluepill cuck living in the matrix, you are deluded. Wake up! Its over. Get out of the matrix. You never even heard of any real romance couple. They don't exist. One week after a chad gets married he's telling his fellow brocells to never get married, if youre chad and marry she treats you worse. Its known. Imagine how bad they treat the betabuxm we see it everyday. Bezos hoe humiliated him just to catch a peak of dicaprio. Its over for standars for women. Without men helping women along the path, stern fathers educating their daugthers,, beta bliepill riders will get cucked by Chad. Western society is incel. And it spread its inceldom to the whole world. It's over for currycells. It's over. There's just no way. Best of luck finding that virgin who isnt a Chad widow. It's been over since the beginning.

This world is going to change real fast, real soon. What we're about to experience will be a first for humanity and I can't wait to see what happens. :feelsdevil:

Not sure what to add, but high iq post

In 20 years incel men will have some excecutive power dont lose hope yet

This world is going to change real fast, real soon. What we're about to experience will be a first for humanity and I can't wait to see what happens. :feelsdevil:
What we're experiencing is already a first for humanity.

Over for mencels. Society is gonna crash tho in 1 or 2 generations.

That was a massive write-up.

Based stream-of-consciousness poster.

I love this comment because there seems to be something going on that will appear to be karma to the world.
Over for mencels. Society is gonna crash tho in 1 or 2 generations.
I believe so too, because of karma. Society will reap what it sows.

Last edited: