Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story It's over

AdamII

AdamII

Spectral Tzélem
1d 17h 9m
So about a couple of weeks ago I was "chilling" in my desolate room. I was lying on my bed, thinking about stuff. All of sudden, i get a phone call from a private number. I answer the call
>It's a foid
"Hi, did I get to *insert generic name*?"
"No." i answer.
I expect her to hang up, but she proceeds talking, asking me how I'm doing
I tell her I'm doing fine
She then tells me she was lonely so she called a random number and it was mine.
She asks me what are my hobbies. I tell her i like reading. She asks me what do I like reading, so I tell her I'm currently reading Nietzsche. She tells me she loves Nietzsche

She asks me if im happy.
"No." I tell her.
"So you wanna die?" She asks
"No," I answer. "but I'm not happy either."

She tells me she's been in hospitalization lately, in the mental hospital's youth department. She's 19, one year younger than me
She asks me if i wanna be friends with her. So I tell her okay. Then she tells me she'll call me another time, says bye and hangs up

>Bloomer.jpg

I felt extremely uplifted after the call. I felt like someone finally wants to talk to me, and be friends with me. And it's even a foid, and she's even like me: depressed and mentalcel

A few days pass
One day, i was sitting in the car with my mom, and I get again a phone call from a private number, and I answer
>It's her again
She asks me with her gentle, smooth voice if i remember her
"Yes I do" i answer
She asks me if i can talk rn
I tell her that I can't (since I'm in the car with my mom)
>She starts crying and sobbing like a wounded beast
>Wtf.jpg
I don't know how to react, and barely manage to say anything before she tells me, with a tone of resentment, "ok Bye!"

>She never calls again

>Its fucking over, I'm alone again

Even the loneliest people, the most wretched people in the world, don't want my company, and even the most minor interactions, on the fucking phone, never last with me
I have no one but death. I can only love death. For there is no life without love

Oof.jpg

Praise the Sun

Praise the Sun

Recruit
★★★★
5d 7h 32m
Suicidal hoes out here just calling up random numbers and people will be happy about getting that call.

Dont worry about her man, you cant do anything with crazy bitches like that anyway.

AdamII

AdamII

Spectral Tzélem
1d 17h 9m
Praise the Sun said:
Suicidal hoes out here just calling up random numbers and people will be happy about getting that call.

Dont worry about her man, you cant do anything with crazy bitches like that anyway.
Yeah I guess. Im still tryna get over it. Thx brocel

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

I was forced to use a anime avi, I'm not fallen!
★★★★★
49d 15h 45m
I wonder why shes suicidal, maybe she can't get chad?

Whatever, we are all alone, nothing new man.

AdamII

AdamII

Spectral Tzélem
1d 17h 9m
Cope_Time said:
I wonder why shes suicidal, maybe she can't get chad?

Whatever, we are all alone, nothing new man.
Yeah ig

D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
AdamII said:
So about a couple of weeks ago I was "chilling" in my desolate room. I was lying on my bed, thinking about stuff. All of sudden, i get a phone call from a private number. I answer the call
>It's a foid
"Hi, did I get to *insert generic name*?"
"No." i answer.
I expect her to hang up, but she proceeds talking, asking me how I'm doing
I tell her I'm doing fine
She then tells me she was lonely so she called a random number and it was mine.
She asks me what are my hobbies. I tell her i like reading. She asks me what do I like reading, so I tell her I'm currently reading Nietzsche. She tells me she loves Nietzsche

She asks me if im happy.
"No." I tell her.
"So you wanna die?" She asks
"No," I answer. "but I'm not happy either."

She tells me she's been in hospitalization lately, in the mental hospital's youth department. She's 19, one year younger than me
She asks me if i wanna be friends with her. So I tell her okay. Then she tells me she'll call me another time, says bye and hangs up

>Bloomer.jpg

I felt extremely uplifted after the call. I felt like someone finally wants to talk to me, and be friends with me. And it's even a foid, and she's even like me: depressed and mentalcel

A few days pass
One day, i was sitting in the car with my mom, and I get again a phone call from a private number, and I answer
>It's her again
She asks me with her gentle, smooth voice if i remember her
"Yes I do" i answer
She asks me if i can talk rn
I tell her that I can't (since I'm in the car with my mom)
>She starts crying and sobbing like a wounded beast
>Wtf.jpg
I don't know how to react, and barely manage to say anything before she tells me, with a tone of resentment, "ok Bye!"

>She never calls again

>Its fucking over, I'm alone again

Even the loneliest people, the most wretched people in the world, don't want my company, and even the most minor interactions, on the fucking phone, never last with me
I have no one but death. I can only love death. For there is no life without love

Oof.jpg
:feelsdevil:

Chopin

Chopin

Recruit
★★★★★
2d 19h 3m
Damn this even made me sad :feelsbadman:. But worry not OP, you probably dodged a bullet

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★★
17d 18h 31m
I have a controversial opinion here: That foid was mentally abnormal. Who tf calls a random number to talk just because they are lonely? And that too a foid?

_Griffy_ThePenta

_Griffy_ThePenta

Brazilcel
★★
1d 11h 4m
that could be an awesome love story tho, sorry for you.
She may call again, who knows.

C

countersemite

Banned
-
15h 57m
sell this script to a jew

Undervalued

Undervalued

Officer
★★★
9d 9h 55m
The foid is bipolar. You dodged a bullet.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8