Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Its over Ukrainiancels

ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
★★

Can't leave the country and have to die for ZOG. :feelsrope:

just like the chernobyl liquidators

Katerina often spoke of wanting to be "freed" from her parents and their wishes.

Should use foids as meat shields...

Article 7​

All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.

Notice that the discrimination here is not only about gender, but also about age.

I wonder if anyone on this forum is from Ukraine.

Based can't wait to host some hot ukranian refugee. we're gonna make it bros lol.
Honestly I'd rather kill myself than be conscripted. Fuck that

Time to move to eastern europe in hopes of getting refugee pussy, maybe poland or hungary

It will be overflowing with prime white foids

Based can't wait to host some hot ukranian refugee. we're gonna make it bros lol.
Honestly I'd rather kill myself than be conscripted. Fuck that
I was thinking about that, the woman in this pic is average ukranian, and I guess that might be the end of my inceldom.
Boo

Imagine them coming starving and thirsty and looking for protection.
I hope they don't get cucked and things scale to worse.

Literally over for them :feelsrope: Maybe Putin is blackpilled and wanted some more foids in Russia