Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Its over pt.1

hierophant

hierophant

protector of the realm
★★
When I first came into being I knew nothing of the world I lived in, nothing made sense to me and I had to be taught everything I know today, taught everything I know today? My grandmother once asked me "when I'm dead. what will you say about me", I was silent because I didn't want to be honest and tell her what I actually thought about her, because if I did, could you imagine having your life shattered all in one day, all due to a innocent question you asked?

In truth the person asking the question is not innocent and is not a good person, they appear to be a God fearing loving and decent human being, but under that facade lies a dark secret and a past filled with stupidity, negligence, rape, attempted murder, abuse and sadness.

My aunt had her first son at the age of 13 years of age, by our standards my aunt was in sixth grade, I even met the man who was her molester and even more my whole so-called family knew and even grew and raised three kids which would be my cousins. I want to make one thing clear, its over everyone, its truly over for this pathetic family, because what I am about to reveal will either make you go towards the black pill, or in general will make you say "God damn, at least I know I'm safe".

My aunt was first molested by a distant family relative and my grandmother in so far as I know does not know this. My aunt this year, has gotten close to me and revealed aspects of this family which I was born to, information I was never aware of and never did I ever think that this was what was lurking underneath the lies, deceit and cover ups of this family.

My aunt was molest by a distant family relative, at 12 to 13 I believe was when she had my first cousin and I kid you not there is even a picture of this with her in the operating room. What does that tell you exactly about the mindset, world view and maturity of that family? Well if your thinking in your common manner "ah dude slayed some young cunny!" I'd tell you this, your either extremely mentally retarded (and that's rich coming from a retard) or your so far dead that your life is but a husk of a shadow due to you rotting 24/7 in your room.

After her first molestation she could not trust men, she told me a story how at a young age she was dealing drugs and hanging around gangsters at a young age, so yes she is an OG. She told me how one day in class she was supposed to work and to make a long story short, everyone was allowed to leave except her, due to the trauma that was inflicted on her, she panicked and tool a metal trashcan and bashed the teachers head in with it. She once told me " There are two mods, fight or flight, I've always been on fight".

But if you thought it was over, no buddy boyo shits about to get real, because this is more than statistics, more than your tinder shit. This is a story of old America, a story of a family so dead, so far gone, that the elder (my grandmother) willfully admitted to me once "what can I do?" or "I just give it to God, he fights my battles", in other words a traumatized old lady who has unconsciously manipulated me and I saw this first hand by the way. This breaks my heart to know this is what this family is about, but you guys only know so much and during this story I'm going to tell you a bit about myself in this as well.

Truth is, this forum and some others is all that I have, I only get to love you like a real person through here. Which means that while I love you guys a lot I'm as dead as they come. Truth is I care to much for your guys, after all someone has to give a shit about you, care for you, love you, tell you that you mean something to them, reprimand you when you do bad things. Hence why I do what I do though I'm retarded at it, repeat the same lines, can't think creatively, all I can do is love you the way I taught myself to love and do the best that I can for you. I live for people, not principle to tell you the truth.

Somewhere in here you will find yourself, your family, people, and or the blackpill perhaps, but either way.

3 weeks ago fromwhen I type this. Actually no a couple days before christmas of 2023. My cusin died trying to steal some powered equipment. IDK what happend for the details. I barely got to know him. But he was alot of truble. My grandma didnt loke him a single bit. His dad had to drive him to montana ( from washington state) to get rehab. Shit was fucking ugly. Then he ended up fucking dead. I geuss we i can say family will always be botched to a extent.