Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over it's over past high school/uni

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Faggot ass hyper masculine turbo normies at my job today were talking about getting laid (my virginity is a subject of joking daily there) and one phrase they often laugh about is "you don't make enough xd" (to get with that cunt) as if that is actually funny instead of octane suicide fuel. Cunts only go for high value males past their school years whereas in high school and uni it's easier to get lucky by sheer proximity (unless you lived in your room all your school years because you had no friends :feelsrope:)

I'm the youngest person working in a building with 1000 employees, it has always been over

There's nothing magical about high school and uni. We don't get fucked now because we're ugly, we didn't get fucked then for the same reason.

i regret being such a high inhib non-going out faggot in all 4 years of HS. and it was thanks to PMO. and just as soon as i leave HS i learn about nofap and why i was like this. JFL.

i regret being such a high inhib non-going out faggot in all 4 years of HS. and it was thanks to PMO. and just as soon as i leave HS i learn about nofap and why i was like this. JFL.
forcing yourself to be outgoing when you are actually high inhib will only cause you traumatic embarrassment.

I am speaking from experience here. So the only thing you should regret is not finding out how to lower your inhib until the end of HS.

No friends. Lived in my room all those years. Don't make the same mistake.

I'm the youngest person working in a building with 1000 employees, it has always been over
over4u
maybe u can slay some granny punani
my coworkers are mostly middle aged men with kids older than me.

forcing yourself to be outgoing when you are actually high inhib will only cause you traumatic embarrassment.

I am speaking from experience here. So the only thing you should regret is not finding out how to lower your inhib until the end of HS.

PMO caused my high inhib ness. if i didnt start PMO i would have been naturally low inhib like i was before PMO.

I see cope

Isn't it already over during high school and uni? I mean it never started to begin with really....

A college campus is the last bastion to be able to approach and find a gf as well as social circle max.

What an idiot I am, a senior and finally realized with so little time how once I leave here it's over.

I'm going to try my hardest to ascend buddy boyo as soon as this semester starts because there's no hope in this country afterwards.