Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Its over. Now what?

youngcel39

youngcel39

Navycel
-
Whats next in life boyos?What can we do,what will we do? Heck lets just go and create and incel society in a forest or something. Couldnt be as bad as having to live in an urban city surrounded by stacys fucking chad.

LDAR and cope. Not much else to do to be honest.

Acceptance from the opposite sex is the driver of many things in life. If the former is impossible, all of a sudden most of these things become shallow.

I am planning to descend this spring.

I just breath and exist

We watch the world burn, or help hurry it’s course.

Go to a gunshop in GTA V the videogame.

C♢VID-19 spreading rapidly

Eat tree bark, goiym.

The latest News...Mass Quarantine could happen in USA.

Now u cope or rope

Its a dead end buddy boyo

We cope until we rope or die of natural causes. Nothing much else to do. If you want to pass on your genes, there are ways of doing that without women. I personally plan to wait for artificial foids and use surrogates for my kids, but that is just me. I've accepted that I'll never be loved by a woman, so I have to live my life without it.

4b8

What does this involve?
I will take a small backpack with a minimal amount of possessions, a sleeping bag, and a tarp, and learn to accustom myself to solitude and my own mental faculties.

Nobody is coming to save us, boyos. Not a foid, or a surrogate mother. Not a friend, or a surrogate father/sibling.

Our soyciety is completely alienated. No bonds are unconditional anymore; they are all voluntary and thus conditional and exploitative.

The only thing still resembling an unconditional bond is that of the nuclear family, which we seek to recreate in our elective relationships, but even this is disintegrating before our very eyes just like the extended family and the tribe before it. Your parents are growing older. They hardly raised you. They will die ignobly, after an unsatisfying retirement (if they even make it there). They may already be divorced/split-up and dead to each other. You have one or two siblings, at best, and rarely see them anymore.

It is over. But it also begins. Descend. Bend with the wind. Become the psychopath that this soyciety values. Abandon all concern for social conformity, morality, and even status. Free yourself through your very weakness and vulnerability; cut off the last, fragile cords which connect you to this world. Die. Truly die inside, so that when you die on the outside, it will make no difference.

Last edited:
I feel like a prisoner in my own body. Enslaved by my impulses to survive, acquire resources, and procreate, every day I wish for the will to release myself, but my instinct to survive overpowers the desire for death brought on by my misery. As a result I simply stay paralyzed in a state of self loathing and apathy, languishing in loneliness and despair.

TL;DR It's over, might as well LDAR

Troll and shitpost, spread the blackpill all over the internet.

Pay taxes, buy worthless stuff and die.

LDAR and cope. Not much else to do to be honest.

Acceptance from the opposite sex is the driver of many things in life. If the former is impossible, all of a sudden most of these things become shallow.
So deep an true. I never get these people saying don't care about women bro life is not just women and sex, they will never understand

Secretly make technology that would eventually make foids obselete, start it with with sexdoll with an animated face(to overcome the uncanny valley experience), present it to normies not as sex toy but as a friendly companion to help them get over depression, help them study and more(sex won't be introduced in these bots until these bots are excepted in society refined in having a conversation so realistic that you can't distinguish it from an a stacy who treats you like a chad. Now that it looks like a stacy anime waifu, we could make variant's of it with sex dolls make it a wholesome pack though normies cucks and feminists will fight tooth and nail to ban it it will be too late by then for them to convince the majority of sexless people to not but these dolls but rather invest in stupid ideology which never got what they craved all their life

Wait for the collapse.

Whats next in life boyos?What can we do,what will we do? Heck lets just go and create and incel society in a forest or something. Couldnt be as bad as having to live in an urban city surrounded by stacys fucking chad.

LDAR, copes, the white pill, lifefuel

Cope or Rope

Secretly make technology that would eventually make foids obselete, start it with with sexdoll with an animated face(to overcome the uncanny valley experience), present it to normies not as sex toy but as a friendly companion to help them get over depression, help them study and more(sex won't be introduced in these bots until these bots are excepted in society refined in having a conversation so realistic that you can't distinguish it from an a stacy who treats you like a chad. Now that it looks like a stacy anime waifu, we could make variant's of it with sex dolls make it a wholesome pack though normies cucks and feminists will fight tooth and nail to ban it it will be too late by then for them to convince the majority of sexless people to not but these dolls but rather invest in stupid ideology which never got what they craved all their life