Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It's over. Normies have appropriated our culture

Yes. It's normies. The thing is normies are incels now. It was never going to be the autists of incels.is or the ugly manlets who'd rape. It's going to be the normie men who get sick of no sex and decide to take action. I have a bad feeling as well brethren. I read that study recently and it's obvious we're going down the same path.
We need pushback. I know the jews are trying to suppress blackpill content online, ill continue making alts on other platforms if they delete mine. The word must be spread by all means necessary

We need pushback. I know the jews are trying to suppress blackpill content online, ill continue making alts on other platforms if they delete mine. The word must be spread by all means necessary
Seems like it's starting to spread naturally. They can't stop the inevitable.

Thank you mossad @faded Mission Complete jite

Dude the damage is done. :yes: No refunds.
true, zoomies + gen A are zombified by TikTok

I was at Taco Bell the other day and I heard a young female voice laughingly say "mog." It's so fucking over. Even foids are using our terms now.
Look at these whores

its a trend on tiktok thats gonna die soon like andrewtate
Nope. Because it’s been a trend since March 2023 because of James sapphire

foids try not to ruin everything challenge (difficulty impossible)

Fucking you will pay for that we are sending a special anti hate speech ((((((team))))
It´s almost midnight jite on a FUCKING FRIDAY NITE JITE

This in my onion based, because currently the blackpill is being exposed to normies. For now its just a joke but a lot of jokes are funny because they reflect reality and now normies have the knowledge via memes when they realizes that allowing whores to be whores is negatively impacting society. This is whitepill moment for me

I was at Taco Bell the other day and I heard a young female voice laughingly say "mog." It's so fucking over. Even foids are using our terms now.
yup sadly, its cause of shit tok and looksfags that our terms have now gone mainstream, we should've closed off all registration and viewing of this site before it went mainstream.

The end is nigh

yup sadly, its cause of shit tok and looksfags that our terms have now gone mainstream, we should've closed off all registration and viewing of this site before it went mainstream.
Looksmax should've. This site still isn't that popular.
Spreading the blackpill to normies was a horrible, horrible fucking mistake.
They're incapable of swallowing it. They only see it as a joke.

How the fuck did looksmaxxing became a meme?

I saw a foid saying something about maxilla and etc. Pretty much this is what tik tok does. Also you should see how popular looksmaxxing has become man its been over it was fun while it lasted

Brutal that they probably don't realize the full scope of what they're talking about. For them it's just funny lingo and a silly joke, for us it's a terrible reality.
Exactly

Normies and foids ruin everything

We need organized bombings on normies

Only looksmaxxing culture, they don't understand yet.

First they laugh at you, then they steal your culture

Ngl I kind of want some of the words "normalized" so I dont have to think twice about what I say and how I say things IRL :society:

Ngl I kind of want some of the words "normalized" so I dont have to think twice about what I say and how I say things IRL :society:
Relatable.

Yeah it’s everywhere now. just imagine how it’ll be in the future soon it’ll be in dictionary books probably