Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s over. My sister told me she hasn’t had sex in 3 years because….because… most men disgust her [just rope]

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
There are literally women who can EASILY have sex with chads. But for my sister, the average 8/10 chad is not GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER.

She literally chooses to not have sex with anything below 8/10 because 'I can’t find my type of men here'. She dated an athlete 6'4 chad before. About an 8.5/10 male. He completely ruined her. She is omni-Chad only now.

Brootal to think that if you are a 7.5/10 male, she would reject him. :feelsrope:

She has shown me guys before and asked me what I thought about them. These men were legit chad. All of them. And she STILL felt the need to say 'ewww' out loud sometimes because one of them was 5'10. She had PHYSICAL reactions to these guys and their ONE minuscule flaw.

He literally had eight-pack abs and went to a private German School that costs 3.000 Euros a month. I have my own blackpill dispenser at home :fuk:.

lol what a retard , should have stayed with a guy , because not many people pay 3k a month for school

Yeah, this is the ultimate blackpill. It's not that women are obsessed with banging Chad either. They just don't care about sex as much. Pussy is scarce as shit. And what little there is, it goes to the top men of course.
He literally had eight-pack abs and went to a private German School that costs 3.000 Euros a month. I have my own blackpill dispenser at home
Most relevant traits are height, face and frame though.

There are literally women who can EASILY have sex with chads. But for my sister, the average 8/10 chad is not GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER.

She literally chooses to not have sex with anything below 8/10 because 'I can’t find my type of men here'. She dated an athlete 6'4 chad before. About an 8.5/10 male. He completely ruined her. She is omni-Chad only now.

Brootal to think that if you are a 7.5/10 male, she would reject him. :feelsrope:

She has shown me guys before and asked me what I thought about them. These men were legit chad. All of them. And she STILL felt the need to say 'ewww' out loud sometimes because one of them was 5'10. She had PHYSICAL reactions to these guys and their ONE minuscule flaw.

He literally had eight-pack abs and went to a private German School that costs 3.000 Euros a month. I have my own blackpill dispenser at home :fuk:.
Women are the masters of sexual selection and evolution. One flaw and you are done for. :blackpill:

It only takes 1 gigachad to ruin a foid for all other men.

Another example of the :feelsclown: world we live in. Can a foids standards get any higher. Soon, they will only settle for giga Chad.

We are doomed.

Best example of Chad only. Is she goodlooking objectively? If shes like 5? then its so over.

Well look at the brightside at least your sister isn't a slut and she doesn't fuck niggers. Imagine having to babysit a retarded mutt with a bulbhead. Although one day you might end up babysitting Chadlets that get more compliments in their first year of life than you will ever get in your entire life. Blackpilled again

Time to honor kill (in The Sims Life Stories).

It's really simple. Your sister is a whore who wants a dark triad psychopath thug.

She got her taste of good looks. And even though personality is a minor thing. She now wants it ALL.

Images 9

Looks like it’s over, dude.

Meanwhile foids at SEA are poppin their pussy for nothing.

didn't read. was too long.
Bring your sister to me if hot.

And if not any type of nigger or asian :feelswhat:

I always wondered what would happen if one put poison in a foid's dinner in Assassin Creeds 2

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

In a way, she is just acting out normal mammalian instincts. She wants to be fucked by the pack leader and only him.

However, the problem she has is that, for her, "the pack leader" = "a minimum 9.9/10 Chad" because she has been brainwashed by the media and been overexposed to chads on TV. Historically, "the pack leader" has rarely been particularly handsome. For example, the king Philip IV of France, who was a legit tallfag Chad, was know as "le bel" (the handsome) because other kings were generally not. Yet what medieval king ever had a problem finding a bride? In those days, "the pack leader" just meant "the pack leader", not the winner of some cucked media-run gay beauty contest.

OP, why arent you raping that ho?:feelswhat:
German speaking countries are insanely brutal as an incel, there are many Chads so women's standards go sky high :fuk:
Legit Chads walking around in Germany like its nothing. Its so over for Germancels.:feelsrope:

That's unusual

Forever imprinted by her first TeraChad.

Legit Chads walking around in Germany like its nothing. Its so over for Germancels.
Yeah I can't think of a worst country for an incel than germany, the place with the most masculine men on fucking planet earth, how good looking/tall are Austrians and men from switzerland btw?

That's why in the past foids were forced to marry... otherwise they'd rather stay single (and degenerate), for life, than getting anything below 8/10.

Dude bang your sister, just sweethomealabamamaxx.

It only takes 1 gigachad to ruin a foid for all other men.
That's why we need to go back to slut shaming whores and not pandering to their whoredom.
That's why in the past foids were forced to marry... otherwise they'd rather stay single (and degenerate), for life, than getting anything below 8/10.
In the past there were not as much cucked laws, and affirmative action in schools and jobs giving them all the best positions.

That's why we need to go back to slut shaming whores and not pandering to their whoredom.

In the past there were not as much cucked laws, and affirmative action in schools and jobs giving them all the best positions.
Agreed