Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm starting to think Chads are just as much if not bigger problem than simps

FuRed

FuRed

Banned
-
Don't get me wrong white knighting simps doing (and paying) for everything for women are a disgusting problem.

But I was talking to a woman the other night who told me she had not been with a man in TWELVE years. Why? Because the scumbag chad she was with actually not only treated her like shit but actually threatened her life when he thought she was going to tell his other girlfriend about their relationship. This foid, since her early 20s, was removed from the dating pool, like she might as well be have been dead tbh. Now think about how many dark triad chads out there doing this shit and causing women to be put off men basically forever. Think about the massive amounts of incels this is creating.

I'm starting to have serious thoughts to who are the bigger problem chads or simps tbh, this is fairly interesting.

Simps still worst. Simps discriminate against incels in job hiring. I have seen it happen to me and others.

Chads and simps are two sides of the same coin. Both are toxic.

Chads smash the shit out of young women when they still are fertile and pretty.

Simps betabuxx these fucked up women left behind by Chads so they end up in a quite comfortable position when they're old.

Last edited:
Of course Chads are a bigger problem. incels exist because of hypergamy, and Chad is the one who fuels hypergamy. he could just date a stacy monogamously but he feels the need to sleep around

simps are those who donate money to foids and what not which is pathetic but they only exist because of the sexual dystopia as a result of chad

Don't get me wrong white knighting simps doing (and paying) for everything for women are a disgusting problem.

But I was talking to a woman the other night who told me she had not been with a man in TWELVE years. Why? Because the scumbag chad she was with actually not only treated her like shit but actually threatened her life when he thought she was going to tell his other girlfriend about their relationship. This foid, since her early 20s, was removed from the dating pool, like she might as well be have been dead tbh. Now think about how many dark triad chads out there doing this shit and causing women to be put off men basically forever. Think about the massive amounts of incels this is creating.

I'm starting to have serious thoughts to who are the bigger problem chads or simps tbh, this is fairly interesting.
Am I understanding this correctly?
She's no longer fucking the Chad but has Stockholm syndrome from him?

Chads should be purged from this planet

Am I understanding this correctly?
She's no longer fucking the Chad but has Stockholm syndrome from him?
No. She despises him and now all men because of him.

She also said she wishes she could be lesbian but she's not sexually attracted to women.

Of course she was unable to detect his personality but obviously would have rejected an unattractive shy guy.

Simps are worse because they are the enablers. The truth is previous societys understood, women can't have freedom and empowerment. It would be to the detriment of everyone else. Men, kids, women themselves all included.

I think Chads are worse. Simps are basically bluepilled incels in denial, they just cope with onlyfans accounts and shit. Chads, however, are the ones who are worshipped by women and hoard them in their harems. I'd rather exterminate 100 Chads than 1000 simps (in Simcity)

At least chad, unlike simps, gets something out of it..
Most chads I speak with say that if they don't do it, another chad will.. they have a point.
The problem is women's nature.

Congratulations. You're becoming more enlightened. The biggest problem with many chads is that know they have power over everyone else and abuse it. They cuck normies, pump and dump foids causing them to have unrealistic expectations and take their anger out on lesser men, and some of them even bully incels for the lols. Women get a lot of hate around here, understandably so, but other men are just as culpable for our situation. There's far too much chad worship on this site.

[UWSL][UWSL]I don't understand the hate towards chads at all, because:[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]1) women choose them themselves, and not other men[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]2) why should chads limit themselves to please others?[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Always were, they have to be castrated

I was talking to a woman the other night who told me she had not been with a man in TWELVE years.
LOL if OP actually believed this garbage.
Foid is just saying this to increase her SMV and get FuRed to SIMP for her.

This foid, since her early 20s, was removed from the dating pool, like she might as well be have been dead tbh.
You're simping hard OP

If she actually believes this she's probably rationalizing like "these guys I had one-night stands with after m last BF weren't relationships so I wasn't -with- them"

She took it anal OP

LOL if OP actually believed this garbage.
Foid is just saying this to increase her SMV and get FuRed to SIMP for her.

You're simping hard OP

If she actually believes this she's probably rationalizing like "these guys I had one-night stands with after m last BF weren't relationships so I wasn't -with- them"

She took it anal OP
I don't think you know what you're talking about

Chads are the biggest simps, they are worse than normies in every way.

Marriage, modesty, gender segregation and stoning adulterers existed in the past in order to make sure the village Chad wasn't fucking the farmers and bakers wives while they were at work.

The west, or any nation for that matter, that abandons such practices deserve whatever happens to them and their women

I don't think you know what you're talking about
What I am talking about is sometimes a woman will low-ball her sexual history when communicating it to others.

IE she will understate her partner count or overstate how long it's been since she's fucked a guy.

Do you disagree?

lots of volcel foids didn't get chad and are still chad only, so how is this chad's fault.

why do u put foids out of the equation, as if they have no responsability? the foid decided to date dark triad man, it's her fault. also, that's not excuse to not find a better man and stay ''alone'' for 20 years, once again, it's her fault.

she removed herself from the dating pool because she doesn't want to date subchad men, period. there's no excuse or mental gymnastics that's going to justify this.

What I am talking about is sometimes a woman will low-ball her sexual history when communicating it to others.

IE she will understate her partner count or overstate how long it's been since she's fucked a guy.

Do you disagree?
I don't disagree necessarily, but I was there and I think I got a good grasp of the truth. But yehh thanks for your distant opinion I guess.
she removed herself from the dating pool because she doesn't want to date subchad men, period. there's no excuse or mental gymnastics that's going to justify this.
yehh many guys still not getting it..

she didn't just want to not date subchad men, she didn't want to date ANY men. Men repulsed her, she wanted to turn lesbian. 'Chad' men, ie. big guys with gym bodies probably would have repulsed her the most actually, if she had come back for any man it probably would be the least masculine, least threatening guy you can think of. Does that sound like Chad to you? Like Squirmy and Grubs couple, this chick would've been like Hanna, going after the little retarded fella because that darktriad guy fucked her up so much.

How so many guys here are not up-to-date with blackpill knowledge.

she didn't just want to not date subchad men, she didn't want to date ANY men. Men repulsed her, she wanted to turn lesbian. 'Chad' men, ie. big guys with gym bodies probably would have repulsed her the most actually, if she had come back for any man it probably would be the least masculine, least threatening guy you can think of. Does that sound like Chad to you? Like Squirmy and Grubs couple, this chick would've been like Hanna, going after the little retarded fella because that darktriad guy fucked her up so much.

How so many guys here are not up-to-date with blackpill knowledge.
sounds like a cope. lost the count of how many fem''cels'' make these retarded excuses and mental gymnastics because they can't get chad.

''i'm not chad only i just hate every men teeheee'' :foidSoy:

but if you wanna trust women word then go ahead bro

I don't disagree necessarily, but I was there and I think I got a good grasp of the truth. But yehh thanks for your distant opinion I guess.
If she tells you it's been twelve years since she fucked a guy it's probably only been twelve days

she didn't just want to not date subchad men, she didn't want to date ANY men. Men repulsed her, she wanted to turn lesbian.
allegedly
this is all stuff she's telling you so it relies on how much you trust her honesty

if she had come back for any man it probably would be the least masculine, least threatening guy you can think of. Does that sound like Chad to you?
lots of girls date non-threatening betabuxes for comfort/hugs and stuff, I'm not denying that

but it doesn't get them horny and eventually they want animalistic chad fuck

even in cases where they're abused this is true, it just gives them mixed feelings about it

@FuRed if not twelve days or twelve years, how long do YOU think it has been since this girl has touched a penis?

@FuRed if not twelve days or twelve years, how long do YOU think it has been since this girl has touched a penis?
I don't know. I kind of forgotten about the whole interaction tbh, my memory is incredibly unstable, due to past trauma/incel life.

If I see her again, maybe I'll discover more.