Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its over. Im balding

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Luminary
★★★★★
I'm only 24 and I'm already balding jfl end my life. Meanwhile my dad is 50 and still has hair. My grandad even died with a good amount of hair. How am I this much of a genetic fuckup?

Worst part is my head has weird bumps on it, so not only am I gonna go balding, I'm gonna end up exposed as the alien skulled freak that I am Holy hell someone end me already

I've been suicidal since I was like 15 but I'm actually being pushed to my limit at this point

Attachments

• 20220420_151148.jpg
    20220420_151148.jpg
    654 KB · Views: 300
  • 20220420_151514.jpg
    20220420_151514.jpg
    554 KB · Views: 300
JFL it is so over for you. if you didn't get foids with hair, you fosho won't get them without. time to rope :feelsrope: :lul::lul::lul:

JFL it is so over for you. if you didn't get foids with hair, you fosho won't get them without. time to rope :feelsrope: :lul::lul::lul:
I'm gonna try to get that thing where they help your hair grow back. Since I'm not fully bald yet.

Still if I actually do go bald, I'm gonna be a bigger shut in than I am now. The only time I even leave the house is to go to work anyways

Semen retention regrows balding hair. Also, balding is caused by demodex (get something to kill those parasites).

Try rogaine but it might not work and even if it does you'll have to keep applying for the rest of your life:smonk::dafuckfeels:

Try rogaine but it might not work and even if it does you'll have to keep applying for the rest of your life:smonk::dafuckfeels:
I'm looking into saving my hair. Because if I legit go bald I'm honestly become number than I already am. My face, hair, and skin color are my only copes. And even then my face only looks good when I grow my beard. I look like a subhuman without my beard

im a nigger so my head is full of hair , my face however is considerably ugly .

you got a cool profile pic tho , most of my profile pictures are characters i wish i could be , lol

Take Finasteride it's meant for people like you. You have a good hairline and the hair loss doesn't look too bad yet.

you got a cool profile pic tho , most of my profile pictures are characters i wish i could be , lol
I thought nighers always go bald.

Funny thing is my hair is wavy, and my hair looks like an afro if I let it grow alot. Yet here I am still balding jfl :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Take Finasteride it's meant for people like you. You have a good hairline and the hair loss doesn't look too bad yet.
Gonna see my physician soon to see what I can do. And yeah my brother saw my bald spot and also told me to take finasteride. Thanks

Jbw. I saw a manlet balding just like you with a fit noodle foid at the gym

I am starting to bald just like you, if you want proven tips with studys to back them up with no Hokuspokus follow these big 4 steps:
- finasteride pill 1mg/day
- minoxidill 5% topocal every morning and evening
- microblading with a dermapen at 1-1.5mm every 2 weeks
- optionally ketozolocine 2% shampoo
- most other stuff like any oils or caffeine shampoos are nonsense and do NOTHING to prevent hairloss or promote hairgrowth

Visit r/tressless for good information about hairloss, i wish you the best

Jbw. I saw a manlet balding just like you with a fit noodle foid at the gym
So? What does that have to do with me?
I am starting to bald just like you, if you want proven tips with studys to back them up with no Hokuspokus follow these big 4 steps:
- finasteride pill 1mg/day
- minoxidill 5% topocal every morning and evening
- microblading with a dermapen at 1-1.5mm every 2 weeks
- optionally ketozolocine 2% shampoo
- most other stuff like any oils or caffeine shampoos are nonsense and do NOTHING to prevent hairloss or promote hairgrowth

Visit r/tressless for good information about hairloss, i wish you the best
Thanks

Is there any chance to rescue your hair except through surgery?

Is there any chance to rescue your hair except through surgery?
I'm gonna see if I can get some drug prescriptions from a doctor to help save it. Still, thw fact that I'm balding at 24 really shows how subhuman my genetics are

Before trying the methods some users have said you should first confirm it is not genetic alopecia, because if it is only hair transplant can fix it. But from the pics it looks more like you are losing hair from external factors so you still have hope

Same here.

Finasteride time, boyo.

I started balding when I was 12, now I take finastride and balding reversed, but it takes sooo long

get a hair transplant before its too late, thats honestly not that bad

What being Caucasian literally does to a nigga. You balding because you got white in you.

But finasteride kills your T no? I’m going to start using minoxidil to make my hair thicker.

What being Caucasian literally does to a nigga. You balding because you got white in you.
I'm iraqi
get a hair transplant before its too late, thats honestly not that bad
Yeah, it's not too noticable (for now) especially when my hair grows out
Before trying the methods some users have said you should first confirm it is not genetic alopecia, because if it is only hair transplant can fix it.
Idk if it's genetic, how would I even find that out? my dad is 50 and still has hair
But from the pics it looks more like you are losing hair from external factors so you still have hope
What external factors? like diet?

Just take finasteride or dutasteride. Side effects are rare these days.

It’s been over for my hair for a decade

Bbc :dafuckfeels:

Idk if it's genetic, how would I even find that out? my dad is 50 and still has hair
Search for genetic alopecia patters, if your balding pattern matches one then it's probably genetic from grandfather or even from your mother's family, I say this because my father also has full head of hair at 50 but from my mother's family every man is bald
What external factors? like diet?
Yes, stress, diet, lack or too much exposure to sun, washing your hair too much and even depression contribute to balding, the body needs its dopamine shots

Also I've read microneedling is way better than fin and minoxidil

Balding is nightmare fuel. A reminder that our youth is over, that our body is starting to fall apart, that what little chance we had is now gone.

I started balding at 18. Did topical fin for a while and think it helped but my hairline is still fucked. And my supplier went out of business last year so I gave up. But now I'm going to say fuck it and get on every med I can. If it gets any worse I may just rope.

can you atleast grow a beard?
might need to bald and beardmaxx if not, it's over

I’ve been thinking about doing a hair transplant. My hair is starting to thin out and im 31 I already did lasik so now I don’t have to wear glasses or contacts but a hair transplant is anywhere from 10k plus

Finasteride ASAP, or take plunge and shave head to get sense what you look like bald.

I'm only 24 and I'm already balding jfl end my life. Meanwhile my dad is 50 and still has hair. My grandad even died with a good amount of hair. How am I this much of a genetic fuckup?

Worst part is my head has weird bumps on it, so not only am I gonna go balding, I'm gonna end up exposed as the alien skulled freak that I am Holy hell someone end me already

I've been suicidal since I was like 15 but I'm actually being pushed to my limit at this point
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: rope you son of a bitch, balding turk what a damn joke

im 5 8 , no bbc game for me . im not thugmaxed either ( j f l at personality cope but dark triad seems kinda legit )
Brutal, i wish i was black tho

just shave ur hair u hippie

Just wear a kippah bro if you care about it,i've embraced my baldness as a giga truecel.