Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's Over If You've Never Been In A Fight

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Every fight ive ever been in was me vs 3-5 people, or me vs 1 guy that was like 10 inches taller and wider than me

Never been in a fair fight before.

I went from future incel to early truecel because of a fight. One punch ruined my face and is the reason I'n here instead of living a real human life.

cope, i've been in a lot of fights in high school (mostly against bullies) tho i instigated some too

Especially if you're a young man under 30. It really eats away at your ego after a while and you realize how weak you are. Foids will laugh at your pussy ass too. Lets say you go on a date and they ask you what you did that week. "Oh I read a book, went for a jog..." No, no. Tell em you beat someone up for looking at you sideways, that's the only right answer.

thanks for the advice. Now I just need to get a date

I kicked a skinny kid who tried to atrack me in the lungs and he fell on the ground. That was in 5th grade.

Later virgins :chad:

But in 8th grade a fat kid punched me and I was too pussy to strike back. Never been in a fight since.

I've never been in a fist fight. Only once with bat and another time with a gun.

I got in a bunch of fights back in elementary school, never started one myself, other kids were just starting shit with me for no reason (even back then people were already messing with me, jfl), suprisingly I won most of them, and of course got punished in each case as much as kid who attacked me.

Then three faggots had it in for me and rest of elementary school was just me getting beat up, rest of kids laughting at it and teachers punishing me for "getting in a fight" JFL. Now that I think of it, it was probably during that time that any of little confidence got shattered and my first mental problems started.

Also, did I mentioned that I hate education system and anyone who willingly becomes part of it should get typhus? Well, I'm mentioning it now.

I haven't been in a fight since middle school tbh. But I'd no doubt have one if somebody pisses me off beyond measure.