Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's Over If You've Never Been In A Fight

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Especially if you're a young man under 30. It really eats away at your ego after a while and you realize how weak you are. Foids will laugh at your pussy ass too. Lets say you go on a date and they ask you what you did that week. "Oh I read a book, went for a jog..." No, no. Tell em you beat someone up for looking at you sideways, that's the only right answer.

It doesn't mean anything if you're a manlet. Here is Olympic gold medalist and UFC champ getting made fun off

Must be nice to be able to avoid fights. I remember when some nogs & sandnogs took my money + I couldn’t do anything cause it was me vs. 5 I felt like a bitch.

Never having been in a fight is more of a low T trait.
That's true. Still it's better to have than not to have. Like I said if you ever do ascend you'll have some high T life experience to show up with.

I couldn’t do anything cause it was me vs. 5 I felt like a bitch.
Another downside of being a beta incel: friendlessness. We're supposed to have people watching our backs being social animals and all. Fighting in groups is supposed to be normal.

I have been in at least a dozen fights and I am truecel beyond measure. Never having been in a fight is more of a low T trait.
Come to think of it. I’ve never been in a fight with a white dude. All the times that ended up in confrontation, have always been with subhumans. The closest I got was this fat Latino tallfag, who thought it was funny to put his balls in my face, to which we ended up squaring off lol, brutal racepill.

It doesn't mean anything if you're a manlet. Here is Olympic gold medalist and UFC champ getting made fun off

View attachment 197780
I'm talking about real life fights out of aggression or self defense, not organized sports. I get your point but I'm just saying that's a different thing.

Pretty much every high school fight I've been in, a teacher had to intervene for the other student's safety.

smh fucking clown world. Normalfag bullies are not entitled to being protected from me. I'm entitled to finish what THEY started against me.

Another downside of being a beta incel: friendlessness. We're supposed to have people watching our backs being social animals and all. Fighting in groups is supposed to be normal.
Cope, I was trying to buy weed from them tbh, shit went left + they started trying to stab me over an ounce :feelsseriously:

I've been in fights and won most of them.

Still didn't keep me from ending up a Wizard though.

Wow lots of hard fightingcels came to comment. Wasn't expecting that. I thought I wasn't alone in being a dickless bitch who can't fight.

Damn man, getting ganged up on is brutal. I am also a sandnigger, ngl we are pretty violent. When I was 11, three older teenagers ganged up on me and they wanted to steal my school bag. I decided to fight and got my ass kicked. I once won a fight versus a group though, feels good when it happens.
Yeah those sand cunts are some arseholes. I’ve always had trouble with them.

I lost every fight I've been in. Why am I even alive?

I thought every incel would've been in a ton of fights in their life.
Unless you never fought back bullies that try beating the shit out of you.

I thought every incel would've been in a ton of fights in their life.
Unless you never fought back bullies that try beating the shit out of you.
No man I got kicked in the balls, had my backback stolen, had a PVC pipe thrown at my head..never did anything. I almost got into a fight with a Mexican dude over who got to use a payphone first. That was the highest T I've ever been but we settled it with words in the end.

Back in grade school this easily angered ethnic kick my ass. Tbf he weight and height mogged me. Literally body slammed me to the ground.

Around high school, I wrestled with this other ethnic who was about my size and I managed to dominate him. Although because I didn't learn BJJ, couldn't make him tap out.

I'm shy and avoided every fight :feelsrope:

I went to an all-white school and it was full of pussies. I think I saw one fight the entire time. Got to be honest just didn't really happen often there.

I went to an all-white school and it was full of pussies. I think I saw one fight the entire time. Got to be honest just didn't really happen often there.
Same here. But I was violently bulled by this one normie.

Same here. But I was violently bulled by this one normie.
I was a jester honestly. There was this one guy who bullied me and was obviously just laughing at me and trying to embarrass me at every point, but he wasn't physically intimidating whatsoever. Eventually I just started being cold and not doing anything when he tried to pull his shit and then he got tired of it and ended up moving away.

I was really close to getting in fights as a kid with friends in the neighborhood. I think we even had some physical altercations but it wasn't a full-blown fight.

I have been in several fights, still a massive bitch when it comes to socializing.

No man I got kicked in the balls, had my backback stolen, had a PVC pipe thrown at my head..never did anything. I almost got into a fight with a Mexican dude over who got to use a payphone first. That was the highest T I've ever been but we settled it with words in the end.
Oh after high school, I have not been in a fight. Seeing how college you weren't forced to associate with anyone and after college, I went NEET.
If I was in that payphone situation I would've let the fuckface use it while wishing a horrible death on them and their family.

If I was in that payphone situation I would've let the fuckface use it while wishing a horrible death on them and their family.

He was a beta male with an extremely triggered disposition so I got it in my head that I could take him.

He was a beta male with an extremely triggered disposition so I got it in my head that I could take him.
Oh. In that case, I would've waited until he touched me and then aim to kill him. Self-defense.

Damn man, getting ganged up on is brutal. I am also a sandnigger, ngl we are pretty violent. When I was 11, three older teenagers ganged up on me and they wanted to steal my school bag. I decided to fight and got my ass kicked. I once won a fight versus a group though, feels good when it happens.

Based sandnigger.

This is my real regret my parents punished me for acts of violence and never taught me anything my dad is a pussy anyway

I have a reputation for being good at fighting, but really I haven't had any in last 8 years

I've been in fights and I'm still inkwell.

I was only in a couple of fights however I would have avoided more, I'm such a pussy anyway

I've been in fights (10+) and i win all of them

I have actually been in multiple fights and i have won every fight.
Fighting is the best feeling in the world that rush of adrenaline and your knees shaking
all you can see is red. Shit this is why i love jihading

Was. With drunk gay punk

Faiterisnx

Does it count if I had a fight when I was like 8 years old?
It was my first and only fight.

Especially if you're a young man under 30. It really eats away at your ego after a while and you realize how weak you are. Foids will laugh at your pussy ass too. Lets say you go on a date and they ask you what you did that week. "Oh I read a book, went for a jog..." No, no. Tell em you beat someone up for looking at you sideways, that's the only right answer.
I've been training in combat sports for years but that didn't change antyhing in my life. Still a fucking incel virgin loser

I have been in at least a dozen fights and I am truecel beyond measure. Never having been in a fight is more of a low T trait.
based. you cant call someone a man if he didnt have any fight

I'm a savage H2H. I got better because I didn't want to be a target. Being able to fight hasn't helped get any pussy so far though :feelsrope:

Major cope. I use to get into fights all the time on Xbox Live.

I fighted a lot in Tekken tag tournament