Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s over if you weren’t already self sufficient as a teenager

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If you weren’t self sufficient as a teenager it’s over for you people that are self sufficient as a teenager thrive as adults they typically make it further in life because they already were ahead of their peers while people that aren’t self sufficient as teenagers having a rougher start to adulthood because they never knew what they were doing and now all of a sudden they have to break this cycle and start learning how to do all these things that their hyper independent counterparts were already doing so in other words it’s over

Very well said.

Yes; HTNs and above tend to have more opportunities to do those sorts of things, usually with their social circle, due to being seen as more masculine and morewilling to take risks. :feelsjuice:

shit is brutal people in my age already have houses, cars and had some relationships meanwhile i dont even have a driver license and still live with my parents lmao forget about touching a women

shit is brutal people in my age already have houses, cars and had some relationships meanwhile i dont even have a driver license and still live with my parents lmao forget about touching a women
How old are you?

It’s backwards for me. I was self sufficient and had a career and now i dont really. Im trying to revive it, but being stuck in a house all day ultimately messed me up

Last edited:
It’s backwards for me. I was self sufficient and had a career and now i dont really. Im trying to revive it, but being stuck in a house all day ultimately messed me up
You had a career as a teenager ?

I don't have a driver's license either. :feelsmage:

I didn't move out of my parents place until I was 23yo. I had worked since I was a teenager. Being self sufficient takes literally a few days on your own to learn once you move out. Don't let normies hold that shit over you like it's some kind of achievement. They're just trying to make them selves feel good about achieving something so mundane if they brag about it to other normies they would be mocked so they hold it over incels.

Yes; HTNs and above tend to have more opportunities to do those sorts of things, usually with their social circle, due to being seen as more masculine and morewilling to take risks. :feelsjuice:

I never drove a car in my life.

true. I've done my best to catch up from 0 but i am still so far behind :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:
by the time i get to level 10 normies will be at level 100. that's what happens when you have no guidance and notice it too late