Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's OVER if you don't have this hairline

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
the minimal hairline not to get thrown in a gas chamber for being a subhuman in about 5 years
Beauty trends blogs daily beauty reporter 2012 10 24 selma blair mmm h26m hair

My best friend is like that. Seems like his hairline is advancing downwards instead of receeding like most men's.

just grow long hair to cover up forehead
V2 78f3ce9d7510dbd4b01defbbbe5949b9

male version of her would probably look good, without werewolf hairline

Her forehead's too narrow tbh. She still looks good but it's not a great hairline.

just grow long hair to cover up forehead
View attachment 494152
that's exactly what I'm doing ngl
I used to have long hair, but bangsmaxxing with medium-length hair is better (long hair with bangs is tranny territory and doesn't look good; I have pretty good skin naturally, so it's worth exposing instead of covering with hair)
I'm like NW1, so I use bangs to cover everything and get that youthful look
in terms of phenotype, I'm way closer to an Asian prettyboy (extreme Stormfrontmaxxers already say Slavs are Mongolian rape babies and not truly white, so ye :feelshaha:) than a masculine chad, so in general I copy k-pop-maxxer techniques

that's exactly what I'm doing ngl
I used to have long hair, but bangsmaxxing with medium-length hair is better (long hair with bangs is tranny territory and doesn't look good; I have pretty good skin naturally, so it's worth exposing instead of covering with hair)
I'm like NW1, so I use bangs to cover everything and get that youthful look
in terms of phenotype, I'm way closer to an Asian prettyboy (extreme Stormfrontmaxxers already say Slavs are Mongolian rape babies and not truly white, so ye :feelshaha:) than a masculine chad, so in general I copy k-pop-maxxer techniques
look like a pretty boy,then it should be easy to ascend

look like a pretty boy,then it should be easy to ascend
I'm a little old (24) to be an actual pretty boy, but I do have youthful face thanks to autism (think Greta Thunberg :feelshaha:) and generally good skin, because I consciously avoided sun and wore sunscreen everywhere and had a period of skincare maxxing in my teens where I spent a lot on ordering Korean cosmetics online (in retrospect, I probably fell for marketing like a foid, I could've used cosmetics available locally, but they were marketed with ugly masculine Western foids, whilst Korean cosmetics promoted themselves with porcelain-skinned fragile-looking women and occasionally men and that was the look I've always wanted) and wasted money on professional skin whitening creams (I mean, as a Pole I'm white enough if I just avoid tanning and maybe use some exfoliant for that natural "glow", but back then I didn't understand anything, so I looked at photos with obvious make-up and very specific lightning and I was like "oh, if I don't look like this every day and in every lightning, I'm too dark")
in retrospect I should've kept going (I kinda lost hope and stopped caring as hard; I do basic skincare and avoid sun at all cost, but it's nothing to the shit I did in high school), but, well, nothing is lost, BTS members are actually older than me, so maybe I'll have my prettyboy glow-up