Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its over if you dont have this guys eyes. Bitches would stare at them all day and get wet. Literally life on easy mode

That eyelashes... Looks gay af tbh

gross how is he not an incel?

Mine are a very similar shape but deathnik colouring so it's over

I pretty much have this guy's eyes, except mine are dark green. Long eyelashes and eye color is essentially meaningless when it comes to female attraction. I have a baby face, so I get no positive attention. Sure you get compliments here and there from women, but it's mostly because THEY want the eyelashes so they don't have to wear the fake ones to get male attention. The guy in OP has a nice square jaw and perceived other masculine facial features.

Saying eyes/eyelashes matter is like saying IOIs are real.

some of the comments in my native language are fucking suifuel. bitches literally crave this guy whereas some of you dumbasses say we should approach more women.
fuck this life man I am really getting fed up with all this.

fucking faggot hope he gets eye cancer

I'd punch him in the face if he got near me.

He is also a good painter I think. Mogs me in every single aspect of life :feelsbadman:

He looks gay af, girls probably like him but I couldn't live with myself if I saw that at my mirror every day

True :feelsokman:

Generally Chads get IOI on a regular basis. That’s what I wanted to say.
Chads get attention, discussion, and open sexual desire from females, not IOI. Women will go up to and ask chad out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back