Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's over if you don't have Instagram.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Not only you'll be seen as a creepy loser, but that's also how people hook up nowadays. If you're attractive, women will follow you on Instagram and they will message you. That's it. I see young cats out here, @Reddit_is_for_cucks I'm looking at you, bro, who are still doing this approach game. That shit has been dead for over a decade now. I'd say that 2006-2009 were the final years for approach game. In 2019, you have to be photogenic and active on social media if you want to get laid. It's 100% online game now and it's more brutal than ever.

Not only you'll be seen as a creepy loser, but that's also how people hook up nowadays. If you're attractive, women will follow you on Instagram and they will message you. That's it. I see young cats out here, @Reddit_is_for_cucks I'm looking at you, bro, who are still doing this approach game. That shit has been dead for over a decade now. I'd say that 2006-2009 were the final years for approach game. In 2019, you have to be photogenic and active on social media if you want to get laid. It's 100% online game now and it's more brutal than ever.
I remember back in 2013 when the radio was on and I heard some advertisement about getting sent dick pics on Instagram. Pretty funny.

I dont have an instagram account & dont use the app.

over

yeah I agree, then again is there a point if all you have is something like this coper's account https://www.instagram.com/dandobre/

it's actually amazing how many "experiences" he's crammed in there that look good on the surface without requiring a lot of success and achievement, just hustling and tryharding

still doesn't really amount to anything though, status = lots of friends and lots of money, status ≠ muh experiences and muh worldliness

Never used it.
Never will be.
Fuck them.

yea, most people get creeped out when they find out that I dont have instagram. especially since im a zoomer

I never made it. I made a facebook and only because all the fucking normies were kept fucking talking about it when I gave 2 shits about that kind of shit. Now I haven't touched my cuckbook for like 3 years now the last picture there is like 4 years old so fuck that shit and fuck all social media.

I tried that when I bought a bunch of followers for Facebook and Instagram and got them to like my pics and posts. No one cared.

Not having social media clout is a symptom rather than the cause of our failure.

I don't know if what you say is true but if it is, it's quite a fundamental shift in mating behavior.
How could we know how real this is ? And how to prove it ?

yeah I agree, then again is there a point if all you have is something like this coper's account https://www.instagram.com/dandobre/

it's actually amazing how many "experiences" he's crammed in there that look good on the surface without requiring a lot of success and achievement, just hustling and tryharding

still doesn't really amount to anything though, status = lots of friends and lots of money, status ≠ muh experiences and muh worldliness

Yeah, he's trying extra hard "On my way to change the world through my way of being. Cocky right? Watch me!!! " lol everyone has to have a special mission in 2019. We'll start seeing more and more of this type of shit

No facebook, no Instagram, no Twitter.

This and youtube are the only two social media outlets that I use.

I've never had instagram, so it never began for me.

Cope, did a chadfish and told them I didn't have any social media at all. Their only concern is if you are chad or not

Cope, did a chadfish and told them I didn't have any social media at all. Their only concern is if you are chad or not
wish I was chad

a 20 year old chad to be exact, so I'm not considered a pedo rapist for wanting a 20 year old girlfriend

I don't have any normiemedia account. I have facebook but I don't use it

yea, most people get creeped out when they find out that I dont have instagram. especially since im a zoomer
I am a zoomer too.
Zoomercels rise up.
I don't have any normiemedia account. I have facebook but I don't use it
Delete that crap.
Don´t let them get away with your personal data.
No facebook, no Instagram, no Twitter.

This and youtube are the only two social media outlets that I use.
Same.

I'd say that 2006-2009 were the final years for approach game. In 2019, you have to be photogenic and active on social media if you want to get laid. It's 100% online game now and it's more brutal than ever.
Spot on
If you have instagram your a fakecel tbh, jfl putting ur ugly face on there

bonus points if ur using an iPhone rather than an android

but I still like android better

That's true, if you don't have facebook or IG you lost at social game nowadays.

I only started using WhatsApp to contact family. I find it funny when people ask me about not having FB. I hate having pictures taken of myself and I don't want to know useless shit about other people.

There is so much photoshop and camera angle tricks on Instagram and too many thirsty cucks.

Tesla I.Q., also don't forget you also need to have an active Snapchat. You gotta have both of them. If you want to ascend and become a normalfag.

Also if you have a good photographer, your pretty much set on instagram. Most normies pay for photographers to take their pictures at kool studios. Snapchat you can fraud by adding lots of people and pretending your at high end places.

I used it for almost 5 years interacting with foids and it didn't get me anywhere at all.

Wow, that guy got utterly butchered by orthodontic jews, narrow palate, elongated face, probably had teeth extractions
fuck knows what happened to him, but his side profile sucks ass so now he's jumping into ice baths and hoping that someone cares

Yea, i barely have any followers on Instagram, nobody wants to follow a loser like me.

Instagram game would effect me negatively cuz girls will see my ugly face and boring life style and low followers count and dismisss me easily

I have 2 instagrams: one for normalfags and one for jailbait and neither of those have gotten me laid.

True my chadfish doesn’t have insta but girls don’t care. Tbh none of the rules apply to chad

If I made one, I would have 2 followers and no likes on my photos. Pointless. What would I even post my ugly mug doing? Nothinf. All of that's repulsive to foids. I'm fucked either way.

I have a Snapchat with a score of 2000. That's enough for me. I don't ever use it anyway.

Im fucked all around, I can't adapt.
My bloodline ends with me

I had Instagram. I uploaded a photo of myself with many hashtags to at least get one like. I got 1 like only ded srs and it was some Arab old guy

I had Instagram. I uploaded a photo of myself with many hashtags to at least get one like. I got 1 like only ded srs and it was some Arab old guy
harem-maxx

Is it good for searching cute teen girls?

It's a containtment site for normalfaggots and foids,I'm glad it exists so they don't stain the rest of the WorldWide Web.

Instagram/social circle status is huge for normies to get laid

Don't have instagram either. The fuck am I gonna post on there.

I guess I can take a pic of shit crust on a toilet tbh.

Instagram requires you to be good looking. Its all a byproduct of it.

>> use instagram
>> be an incel

choose one

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back