Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's over if you didn't meet your wife in high school.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
One of my former classmates got married to this girl who was in our class in high school. He met her back in 2004. She never gave me the time of the day. But somehow he managed to win her over without being good-looking. He was a manlet like me: 5'6.

That makes me think. Maybe I would have got a girlfriend if I had been more outgoing like him. He was on the soccer team and was very popular. We didn't have social media or smartphones back then, so effort still mattered a lot. I'm not saying everything was easy; I'm not sugar coating it, but your chances as an ugly manlet were greater than they are today.

One of my best friends back in HS also got married to a girl he met in HS. He has always been a fat guy, and he was even larger back then.

Those people managed to find happiness even though they were not attractive guys, let alone the best students. Meanwhile, the guy who topped every class (me, wizardcel) failed to find a girlfriend/ get married and build a stable career by the time he is 30. :feelskek:

All because of getting turkey slapped with shit genetics

unfortunately everyone at my hs hated me and social media and smartphones were already a thing :feelsrope:

Were either of them sub4/truly ugly?

One of my former classmates got married to this girl who was in our class in high school. He met her back in 2004. She never gave me the time of the day. But somehow he managed to win her over without being good-looking. He was a manlet like me: 5'6.

That makes me think. Maybe I would have got a girlfriend if I had been more outgoing like him. He was on the soccer team and was very popular. We didn't have social media or smartphones back then, so effort still mattered a lot. I'm not saying everything was easy; I'm not sugar coating it, but your chances as an ugly manlet were greater than they are today.

One of my best friends back in HS also got married to a girl he met in HS. He has always been a fat guy, and he was even larger back then.

Those people managed to find happiness even though they were not attractive guys, let alone the best students. Meanwhile, the guy who topped every class (me, wizardcel) failed to find a girlfriend/ get married and build a stable career by the time he is 30. :feelskek:

Yeah but then she'd be a 30 year old hag now and you'd still be fantasizing about lolis :ha..feels:

I didn't even have the normie high school experience. Was kicked out sophomore year, placed into a continuation school for retards, then dropped out at 17. Got my GED later on tho without even trying.

My chance of meeting a girl at high school was 0 buddy boyo.

This is pretty true for the most part ... i know a guy who found his gf in HS and they are almost 8 years in the relationship ... also it seems like she's the money maker ... she's not pretty but neither is he ... he must be 1 point above her loook-wise but its worht it aniway

At least you guys had a chance, however remote.

I went to an all-boy Catholic high school. Not only did my parents give me shit genetics, they made sure to screw me up even more by sending me an all-boy high school.