Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's over, I have no irl friends to talk about inceldom/mens issues

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★★★★
I was speaking to my incel friend and brought up the topic about foids having it easy now and he immediately says men had had it easy for many years and no one said anything.:soy:

I am exasperated by his response and too low iq to find comeback with an argument.
just from this sample size of speaking to 1 unaware incel, I felt like a helpless manchild.:feelsbadman:

We have half-serious joked about foids taking dicks and sleeping their way to the top but it seems when you start taking such issues seriously , men immediately go into white knight apologist mode.:feelsbadman:

Slap his face next time he tries to say something like this

Show him tinder

Men never had it easy. Your friend is a bluepilled brainwashed fuck.

I was speaking to my incel friend and brought up the topic about foids having it easy now and he immediately says men had had it easy for many years and no one said anything.:soy:
The level of cuckery you need to be at to respond like that is astounding. What does that even mean? Is men having it easy bad for him somehow? I've noticed this with cucks in general, for some reason they look for the benefit of others at their own detriment, as if they despise themselves on an instinctive level, they can't grasp that it's a zero sum game. I guess modern lives are so easy and far removed from the environment that we evolved in that they never learn the basics of survival.
I wouldn't start blackpilling him through stats and researches, I'd start by dropping subtle blackpills and evo psych stuff into conversations to make him come to his own conclusions and then show him researches, because people are more susceptible to things that confirm their beliefs rather than oppose them.

Your friend sounds like a ultimate soyboy

Damn your friend is a complete cuck
full

I am exasperated by his response and too low iq to find comeback with an argument.
just from this sample size of speaking to 1 unaware incel, I felt like a helpless manchild.:feelsbadman:

We have half-serious joked about foids taking dicks and sleeping their way to the top but it seems when you start taking such issues seriously , men immediately go into white knight apologist mode.:feelsbadman:
Doesn't matter. Even if the agreed with you, he would easily backstab you to get some Foid to look at him with a smile.

he's not your friend. :feelsautistic:

Same problem here buddy boyo it's over

I've never had it easy.

damn dude it sounds like you need to slip some testosterone in his kimchi

He was programmed by the chosenites since diaper age.

I have no one to talk about this irl either

Beat his ass up and never speak to him again

JFL. Cuckery levels are off the scale.