Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over ITS OVER, I have CANCER

Beyond over, my condolences

fuck man. get well

Sorry to hear that

I probably have cancer but im too much of a bitch to go find out. I'd rather not know

That Is a cruel thing to experience and my advice would be to find a cancer support group for cancer sufferers I hope that you get better and when you do, live life to the fullest and fuck everything else.

I'm very sorry to hear your situation OP, nature seems to hate us all while Chad and Stacy idgaf and be healthy. You didn't deserve this
situations like this is why I doubt there is a benevolent god jfl
Also (((nvm)))

and

You guys have no fucking idea how terrible of a disease cancer really is. I've seen ppl wishing to be dead b4 it eventually consumes their bodies. The suffering and toll those patients have to suffer is beyond unimaginable, stop coping about ending your lives in such terrible ways and think in something else pls.
forum is filled with brainlets and zoomers what do you expect

Just Heisenbergmaxx bro

im sorry bro. This world is too cruel

I was diagnosed with cancer on Monday.
Its over, chemo will destroy what remains of my hairline and looks. God is so cruel to me :feelsrope:
I don’t even smoke or drink and I got cancer meanwhile Chad will spend the next fifty years smoking and doing drugs and will die peacefully in his sleep beside his wife:woke:
I'll be doing ultrasound soon to see if my polyps size have grown large enough to turn malignant. I've been getting diarrhea lately so I bet there's a chance my internal organ has already been fucked up.
Never smoke or drink, just like you, except skipping breakfast for stemmaxxing. Meanwhile, chad gets wasted on a daily-basis while getting pussy and is still live and kicking. And don't forget everyone's paying out of their own pocket for his STD treatment. I'd rather rope than doing chemo and suffering in this clown world :cryfeels:

Maybe, just maybe if you respected women, you wouldn't have gotten cancer :soy: :soy:

Absolutely brutal. There is no god.

Hope you see this. I wish you the best OP. Easier said than done but don't blame you for anything, life is unfair and awful.

My condolences. May St. BlackOps2cel be with you.

Brocels don't deserve this.