Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its over, I dont want to age, IM 23!!!!!

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
What percent of people fear the future?

Almost half of people (49%) aged 16 to 25 felt daily anxiety about the future, while 59% described their generation's outlook as "frightening", research from The Prince's Trust revealed.

if u dont want too age just rope

Nah I am somewhat happy, 22 and living decently, not rich but things have been going smoothly, what is your height op

Almost half of people (49%) aged 16 to 25 felt daily anxiety about the future, while 59% described their generation's outlook as "frightening", research from The Prince's Trust revealed.
Obviously this would happen. GenZ will finally be the generation that will own absolutely nothing. No home, no media, nothing.

And most are happy to give them up.

This wouldn't happen if the public didn't support it.

Aging is the most brutal thing. Watching yourself deteriorating at every passing 5-6 years.

I'm worried about aging because I am only going to get balder and uglier every year.

Fail, get brain damage or disability, and then you age even more brutally
I have disability! Why? Because people cant see me as a person therefore i cant enjoy the outdoors and have a good life!

Tooth rot is one of the final stages of Inceldom.

I miss the early 2000s because the future still seems like a better place......

I miss the nintendo DS days
Life did seem simpler back then. Everything was just music and getting high. Xbox360 and early youtube. Adulthood really does a lot to crash your dreams. And you find out how disgusting the world actually is and how inherently awful life can be and how you cannot escape this life at least in its circumstances. I just hope human extinction comes in the next couple generations.

You’ll be fine.

I'm 26. I don't think I will live pass 30.

Probably due to suicide, health issues, stress, or stabbed by some thug.

I genuinely hope there's some good days wanting for you in the future, @Lonelyus

I'm 26. I don't think I will live pass 30.

Probably due to suicide, health issues, stress, or stabbed by some thug.

I genuinely hope there's some good days wanting for you in the future, @Lonelyus
I hope for you too man, I broke down reading this, I never had a person wish me well in so long, Appreciate it man! I hope both of us will eventually have a good life someday.

You’ll be fine.
Detoriating nose and mental health, Nordic with the worst genes, Best country to live in yet ugliest man alive, 5.11 ok height yet nutrition issues no matter how much right i eat, Huge eyes,

I hope for you too man, I broke down reading this, I never had a person wish me well in so long, Appreciate it man! I hope both of us will eventually have a good life someday.
Thanks, m8! :dab:

Detoriating nose
How so?

Also i should be more specific. I hear you and I felt the same way (I think) in my 20s, like each passing year I was closer and closer to being a geezer. 23 honestly isn’t that old. Granted, I am biased since I’m in my 30s. I think you have at least 5 more years before you should really start worrying, and even then, it’s not like there’s a ton to worry about.

The worst worry for me about aging is balding. It’s like a time bomb and I never know when it’s gonna go off. I’m lucky so far in that my hair has only thinned and not receded.

How so?

Also i should be more specific. I hear you and I felt the same way (I think) in my 20s, like each passing year I was closer and closer to being a geezer. 23 honestly isn’t that old. Granted, I am biased since I’m in my 30s. I think you have at least 5 more years before you should really start worrying, and even then, it’s not like there’s a ton to worry about.

The worst worry for me about aging is balding. It’s like a time bomb and I never know when it’s gonna go off. I’m lucky so far in that my hair has only thinned and not receded.
The older i get the worse i am treated by others

Failed genetics = failed suicide attempts. Everything is a fail with subhumans
Download

Over

I'm not as worried about how my looks will change as much as I'm worried about getting cancer, Alzheimer's, or becoming a cripple

I'm sad I'm aging because I didn't have the hs experience I saw in TV and movies as a kid. Also because I hurt my back and lost my gains at 16 so I feel like I basically missed out on my mid teenage years kinda

I'm sad I'm aging because I didn't have the hs experience I saw in TV and movies as a kid. Also because I hurt my back and lost my gains at 16 so I feel like I basically missed out on my mid teenage years kinda
AK 47 type II noBG

I wish i had my own shooting range and weed farm but both is illegal here...

I hate weed but man shooting an AK like that one in the pic is a dream.
They look so badass! I WANNA SHOOT WITH ONE TOO, I CAN ONLY GET BB GUNS FOR BLINK BUT IDK IF ITLL BE ANY FUN

20/21 year here. It never began.

if u dont want too age just rope
^
Aging is the most brutal thing. Watching yourself deteriorating at every passing 5-6 years.
+ seeing others develop their lives and breeding while they spit at out faces
How are we even alive?
I have disability! Why? Because people cant see me as a person therefore i cant enjoy the outdoors and have a good life!
#nopussynolabor
the early 2000s
nah, in the music sense it was the last good decade but the degeneracy was really starting up from there

^

+ seeing others develop their lives and breeding while they spit at out faces
How are we even alive?

#nopussynolabor

nah, in the music sense it was the last good decade but the degeneracy was really starting up from there
There was a lot that was degenerate, but it wasn't accelerate. But it wasn't accelerated until 10 years ago or even 5 years ago. But I do think the closer you get to the nineteen fifties the more based That particular decade becomes. Of course, the baby boomers ruined everything and made everything pointless, commercialized, and retarded. And for that I can never forgive the baby boomers.

Congratulations, you beat elliot rodger by 1 year, he died at age 22. I miss you elliot rodger, you would have been a great social media influencer :cryfeels:

Congratulations, you beat elliot rodger by 1 year, he died at age 22. I miss you elliot rodger, you would have been a great social media influencer :cryfeels:
He wasnt necessarely ugly tho he could maybe E boy maxx

good games are coming out its good cope if you spend a lot of time alone.

good games are coming out its good cope if you spend a lot of time alone.
Im grinding the shit outta GTA online but cant enjoy the prizes i buy!