Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It’s over for tallcels and dickcels

BKFL

BKFL

Banned
-
9E9694B4 E0A5 4A8B BBCE 167999B02CD5

Imagine being 6’2” with an 8 inch dick, a good income, and your own house and car and STILL offending femoids simply by existing.

If you’re a 6 or 7, maybe height or dick size will make up for the missing point or two. But anything less and it’s over.

I’m sure he is larping. Being over 6 foot and having a steady quality can never be considered an incel. The only exception is if you are very autistic or dealing with a very serious mental problem.

Dick is more important than height.

’m sure he is larping. Being over 6 foot and having a steady quality can never be considered an incel. The only exception is if you are very autistic or dealing with a very serious mental problem.

I hope you are trolling op. Else put a bullet in your skull already

Obvious LARP or 0/10 autist

Its called social skills, idiot.

This is a joke please no ban

I have seen actual research reports that proved that tallness is a huge advantage in internet dating. So for once there is scientific evidence to back us up on claiming larp on this one.

I hope you are trolling op. Else put a bullet in your skull already

I’m not trolling, I was uneducated. Maybe a someone in the 4-5 range could get a date with a height and dick size like that.

But anywhere in the 1-3 range, I stand by that point, since no one would want to fuck (or look at) a 1/10 face no matter the height.

Larping or some serious deformity shit or mental illness

Face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> height

I'm 6'3", have a 9 inch dick, a body that would shame any bodybuilder, have a chiseled hollywood face, and inherited a hundred million from my rich dad.

I can't get laid.

he forgoted to grow chiseled face, only trait that matters.