Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's over for suicidal and therapycels

Void

Void

LosER
★★★★
Jfl at trying to "get help" bro, loving how IT always say that we are trying NOT TO get psychiatric help

The moment you show them shit like this say shut the hell up for good, gotta love it.

JUST GET A GOOD PAYING JOB BRO, JUST BUY A HOUSE BRO

I'm not thankful for much, but fuck, I am thankful I got out of the (((mental health))) machine before I was locked up.

Its like they're taunting us

thats a feminist landwhale tho

Capitalism is a huge scam. I am not a commie, but our economy system is a failure

Last edited:
This sort of shit is why every country on the face of the earth except Israel wants to nuke the USA (and will, given time).

Capitalism is a huge scam. I am not a commie, but our economy system is a failure

Neither am I, you can be involuntary committed and have to give THEM money. The cost of healthcare at least need to be lowered or have a sliding scale that actually work.

You either fuck yourself by ruining your credit if you can't pay or suffer.

Jfl how they want to fix toxic masculinity when we don't even have enough money to talk about our problems and get treatment

"DON'T GO TO EMERGENCY"

I avoid any kind of doctor like the devil. Only go there when things are really bad and I can die or get permanent damage (like breaking a limb and not doing anything).

Last year or so I got sinusitis and just blew my nose to oblivion until it was gone.

It's not a problem of capitalism, on the contrary, it's the gov trying to regulate suicide. Suicide should never be illegal and people shouldn't be sectioned over suicidal ideation.

This is literal extortion. Such is life in los Estados Unidos.

America is and always will be a joke.

No American is a normal human being, they're all incapable of rational thought (except maybe some on this forum) live in filth and are uncultured swine.