Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Its over for normies as well (never trust whores)

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
★★★★★
(This week i had an exam in school) i was in school with my 2 friends(both like 6/10) and a group of 3 bitches(all like 5.5/10)approached us to talk to my 2 bros and they told one of them that 1 giganormie (literally the definition of a 5/10 average person) texted a whore out of the group, lets call her stacy:feelsjuice:. So normie texted stacy some questions about the exams etc, after these questions about the exam, normie asked stacy how her day went(i guess to follow up and try to talk to her:feelskek:). Stacy told all 5 of us that she left him on read and was disgusted by his text while laughing about him with her whore friends:blackpill:. Just know inkwell if you text a whore, this is what they do with their friends even if your an average guy and ask normal friendly questions, you will never be enough for your looksmatch. I just sat there quite, disgusted by the female gender i can’t imagine how this bluepilled normie felt after getting humiliated like this for some entitled laughs. He probably thought he had a chance, just to get ignored by his looksmatch. It was over before it even started but he didn’t know cause he‘s a bluepilled cucked low inhib retard. Your personality doesn’t matter, don’t be a low inhib retard like him.:feelsbadman:

Over.

Women only want 8/10's MINIMUM now maybe even 9's tbh they have endless choice dainty fingers and pussies to be filled :feelstastyman:

99/1 rule soon

(This week i had an exam in school) i was in school with my 2 friends(both like 6/10) and a group of 3 bitches(all like 5.5/10)approached us to talk to my 2 bros and they told one of them that 1 giganormie (literally the definition of a 5/10 average person) texted a whore out of the group, lets call her stacy:feelsjuice:. So normie texted stacy some questions about the exams etc, after these questions about the exam, normie asked stacy how her day went(i guess to follow up and try to talk to her:feelskek:). Stacy told all 5 of us that she left him on read and was disgusted by his text while laughing about him with her whore friends:blackpill:. Just know inkwell if you text a whore, this is what they do with their friends even if your an average guy and ask normal friendly questions, you will never be enough for your looksmatch. I just sat there quite, disgusted by the female gender i can’t imagine how this bluepilled normie felt after getting humiliated like this for some entitled laughs. He probably thought he had a chance, just to get ignored by his looksmatch. It was over before it even started but he didn’t know cause he‘s a bluepilled cucked low inhib retard. Your personality doesn’t matter, don’t be a low inhib retard like him.:feelsbadman:

Over.
Well hopefully he learned his lesson.

Water is........ I don't trust normies since high school.

I still see a lot of tall normies with gf. Anecdotal story that doesn't prove anything

any teenage girl who is not fat is automatically becky tier in todays society unfortunately cuz 90% of guys will simp for her