Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's Over for Men in 2019-2020

SniiperCel

SniiperCel

(CTYR) - Cope Til' You Rope. Top Frenchcel.
★★
Hey everyone. It's been a while. A lot has happened while I was gone and I'll get to it soon but today was very interesting.

Today all of the men on campus were gathered together for an "assembly". Apparently a group of foids got together and mass reported about 40 of us for sexual assault. Alpha basketball team coach shouted at us for about 40 minutes, bragging about how in his day he wanted to touch women too. Sadly I couldn't relate to him, and so I ignored most of what he said. I could care less about what alpha idiots have to say to me. I haven't touched a girl in over 5 years, not a hug, not a handshake, nothing. I barely managed to get looked at, most of the time that shit just happens when I'm speaking.

Alpha coach basically blackpilled everyone in the room. I found enjoyment watching all of the Chads and Tyrones holding their faces in their hands and borderline crying. He brought up fake allegations mostly, he told us that basically any foid can report you for even so much as a single touch on the shoulder, and you'll go to jail for it and end up on the sex offender's registry. Of course I knew this already. It's been over for us for a long time now, but seeing everyone else come to that realization was so satisfying. Watching all of the alphas slowly begin to lose their vigor brought a smile to my face.

Finally, they were seeing my world. Realizing that it's over. That no matter what you do, a foid will still have unlimited power over you. Foids control the world with their horrid roast beef vaginas. I have no pity for Chad, or Tyrone. I only want them to feel what I feel, the crippling despair of living in a world where you can't speak a single word, reach out for a even the smallest touch, without being ridiculed, violated, and have to watch your life be destroyed by a filthy foid. The second he mentioned female validation I could feel my blood boiling.

I can't stand foids. All of these normie imbeciles are fooled into liking pictures and commenting on foids' posts who will never speak to them. The Chads obviously won't suffer from this problem, they can have as much roast beef pussy as they'd like. It was fairly obvious who was incel and who wasn't in the room. We were straight-faced and calm, because we'd already been delivered that news, we came to these understandings on our own. We didn't need an alpha who fucks his wife and multiple other holes every day to tell us that it was over. We live that life every day. We know. The shadows of the disgusting vaginas that rule over us are where we will always slave, and no amount of preaching can change it.

Alpha coach basically blackpilled everyone in the room. I found enjoyment watching all of the Chads and Tyrones holding their faces in their hands and borderline crying. He brought up fake allegations mostly, he told us that basically any foid can report you for even so much as a single touch on the shoulder, and you'll go to jail for it and end up on the sex offender's registry. Of course I knew this already. It's been over for us for a long time now, but seeing everyone else come to that realization was so satisfying. Watching all of the alphas slowly begin to lose their vigor brought a smile to my face.
That must've been a sight to behold

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back