Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

it's over for me

gay_fag

gay_fag

Recruit
★★★
Yesterday I went for ice cream with my female friend. She's not really my friend but a girl with who I talk from time to time. I was looking at the girls coming in and out and she asked me if I see someone attractive and I showed her a photo of a Japanese idol and said "look this is how real woman looks like not a Polish pig". She looked at me with an upset facial expression and kinda went silent. Then she choked on her ice cream and started to cough and I said something like "haha fucking choke yourself" and I guess she found it offensive and expect me to apologize but I obviously didn't. She gave up and took out her phone and I took my out and started to lurk incels dot me then she sent me my photo made by her at this moment. I was dying inside. Jesus Christ I'm 2/10 at best. I look like a bald version of blackops2cel. I've always thought that I'm 4/10  but now I realized that I'm literally a subhuman. I wish I could kill myself but dying before my peers die is too embarassing.

... I don't know about this one.

Why would you say that lmao

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Why would you say that lmao

I don't care about her and every chance to upset a femoid is good. She is kinda cute and I think I HAD a chance but even though I'm ugly as fuck I'm still very picky.

gay_fag said:
I don't care about her and every chance to upset a femoid is good. She is kinda cute and I think I HAD a chance but even though I'm ugly as fuck I'm still very picky.

Oh. my. god. Another self sabatoge

WTF literally a caricature of what IT always assume how we act IRL.

modus_coperandi said:

This guy is from IT so it's not surprising.

modus_coperandi said:

I joked like this with my male friends all the time. Why would I treat someone different only because she has a hole between her legs?

your story reads like it was fabricated by an IT member. it's that ludicrous.

gay_fag said:
I joked like this with my male friends all the time. Why would I treat someone different only because she has a hole between her legs?

Because it offends women. Are you trying to get laid or do you want to be a virgin forever

retarded_dumbshit said:

I know but it's 100% authenthic

and I'm not from inceltears you retards, some people just don't give a fuck

Lol

no offence but you really are coming off as a characitaure with this story

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Because it offends women. Are you trying to get laid or do you want to be a virgin forever

ayyyy lmao

WOMEN ARE WHORES THEY SHOULD BE RAPED

BUT WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT  YOU OFFENDED HER

if I was trying to fuck her I'd not say things like that but if she can't take a joke she can go fuck herself

gay_fag said:
ayyyy lmao

WOMEN ARE WHORES THEY SHOULD BE RAPED

BUT WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT  YOU OFFENDED HER

if I was trying to fuck her I'd not say things like that but if she can't take a joke she can go fuck herself

If that's your goal go for it

retarded_dumbshit said:

Agreed. Some IP ban would be an appropriate reaction.

modus_coperandi said:
Agreed. Some IP ban would be an appropriate reaction.

it's not the first time someone accuses me of that because things I write are really dumb and unbelivebale

but all of them are true

This is either fake or you're legitimately autistic af. Who acts like that in real life?

gay_fag said:
it's not the first time someone accuses me of that because things I write are really dumb and unbelivebale

but all of them are true

Is your autism diagnosed then (srsly)?

modus_coperandi said:
Is your autism diagnosed then (srsly)?

they were absolutely consious actions called JOKES, it's not my fault that females can't get them

gay_fag said:
they were absolutely consious actions called JOKES, it's not my fault that females can't get them

If you joke around with someone else context is everything and how close you are to them. But you said it yourself that both of you didn't even know each other that well. That's one prevalent symptom of Asperger's: The lacking ability to properly assess social situations and context.

More self sabotaging fakecels in this forum, what a surprise.

Loooool fuckinf spergaloid

modus_coperandi said:
If you joke around with someone else context is everything and how close you are to them. But you said yourself that both of you didn't even know each other that well. That's one prevalent symptom of Asperger's: The lacking ability to properly assess social situations and context.

We aren't THAT close but it's not like we talked to each other for the first time (well we didn't really  do it much irl but we chat from time to time for like 3 years). She said some time ago that she likes my fucked up sense of humour but not pointed at her it seems. And she's not a fucking president of United States, I treated her just like I treat my peers and they've never complained, that much.