Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Its over for me, but not even because im incel

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
I hate people. 95% of them are stupid. They're liars, hypocrites, "optimistic", low iq, slaves by their nature, but still abusers, they have no humanity, theyre deluded. I hate them. I hate my classmates, my classmate femoids. I wish one day ill do my rampage. I have no enerygy for workout after full of stress day, my anger kills all my energy. But i will try to become stronger. I will try to make money. I will try to become smarter. And then we will see, will they rot at graveyards?

unironically relate to this, don't remember the last time i've even smiled because of my hatred for everyone
21 Savage Soul Snatched1

Use your anger to push your life forward. Work out, get smarter, work hard and make money. When your low iq conforming cuck classmates see you rich as fuck later on in life, they'll die inside. It happened to my uncle, he was a nerdy guy at school who no one wanted to talk to and be friends with. Now he makes 400k a year and has his old classmates calling his phone now to try and become friends lol. Listen to famous rappers, many of them say that no one fucked with them in their younger days, no friends, their families didn't care about them, but now that they're rich, everyone wants to be a part of their life now. The classic story of the ugly nerd who becomes rich later in life is not fake, it is based on reality.

Use your anger to push your life forward. Work out, get smarter, work hard and make money. When your low iq conforming cuck classmates see you rich as fuck later on in life, they'll die inside. It happened to my uncle, he was a nerdy guy at school who no one wanted to talk to and be friends with. Now he makes 400k a year and has his old classmates calling his phone now to try and become friends lol. Listen to famous rappers, many of them say that no one fucked with them in their younger days, no friends, their families didn't care about them, but now that they're rich, everyone wants to be a part of their life now. The classic story of the ugly nerd who becomes rich later in life is not fake, it is based on reality.
what if you are low iq?

I hate people. 95% of them are stupid. They're liars, hypocrites, "optimistic", low iq, slaves by their nature, but still abusers, they have no humanity, theyre deluded. I hate them. I hate my classmates, my classmate femoids. I wish one day ill do my rampage. I have no enerygy for workout after full of stress day, my anger kills all my energy. But i will try to become stronger. I will try to make money. I will try to become smarter. And then we will see, will they rot at graveyards?

yeah well that's what I thought but apparently it's very hard for me to work when I'm depressed. I practically do nothing all day now

yeah well that's what I thought but apparently it's very hard for me to work when I'm depressed. I practically do nothing all day now
In other words you are normal and not a weird low IQ cuck like the guy who suggested that

In other words you are normal and not a weird low IQ cuck like the guy who suggested that
yep and anger especially does not work at all. I speak from experience, 10+ years of anger at least. Shit man, the 60 year old incel from the TFL video said it himself: He's still angry every day. This emotion does NOT work. I honestly dont know what will ever work. It seems I can barely do half an hour of any kind of mental activity now before I go back to feelings of hate.
Apparently I'm just too weak mentally, I dont know.

I think one guy on 4chan mentioned that he tried to completely forget his old life and ignore his past and that's what worked for him. I think this is what I should try too, I tried every other kind of approach or emotion already. Maybe ignoring the problem is the only thing that actually works. Basically, instead of trying to solve the problem you ignore it. Instead of trying to handle it, you try to forget it. You push it out of your mind and you just dont think about it again.
I think that's what I'm going to try now, analyzing the problem clearly didnt work for me so I shall ignore it from now on. I used to think that it's pathetic to ignore a problem and you're just postponing it but if you think of life as an unchangeable, unbreakable chain of information then clearly the only way forward is to forget the stuff that happened before that you dont like because it's never going to change again. It's set in stone forever. Yes I think I convinced myself to try this

What's so funny? Maybe you'd rather him stay on this site and rot like you do :feelstastyman:
hate to tell you but nowadays anger rarely can be used to 'push forward in life', it will not help in working harder and earning money. Unless you get some sort of job as security or criminal. Anger nowadays will usually help in pushing forward to the rope, going ER or a jail cell.

yep and anger especially does not work at all. I speak from experience, 10+ years of anger at least. Shit man, the 60 year old incel from the TFL video said it himself: He's still angry every day. This emotion does NOT work. I honestly dont know what will ever work. It seems I can barely do half an hour of any kind of mental activity now before I go back to feelings of hate.
Apparently I'm just too weak mentally, I dont know.
this guy gets it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back