Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel its over for manletcels| lets talk about foids with heels.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
seriously its so fucking stupid!!!! they twist their feet to look taller J F L . only creatures with a really fucked up mind could come with this idea.
a cute foid im stalking on insta uploaded a pic of her and i noticed her heels and JFL.... look at the shape of her feet just look!

Untitled

wtf????????????????/
how fucked up this society can be that its normal to wear something like that? its so fucking retarded

Heels down matter when women are already your height anyway

I hope the retard who invented high heels is being scorched in the darkest corner of hell. Now you have to be taller than foids in heels to not be classified as a manlet. JFL.

i swear to god women can get away at anything you are ugly as a female? wear makeup, you are very short as a female? (as it matters anyway) wear heels do any kind of mistake? society has your back fuck this gay fucked up piece of shit earth fucking hell man when did all go so so wrong

Hope she breaks her ankle

a foid want to get height mogged by her partner even when she wear high heels

“Manletcel” is redundant. Being a manlet is already implying that you’re an incel. It’s like saying “involuntarily celebit incel”

JFL at those big calves !!!! Are you following a landwhale ?

About the heel subject, well I've seen far worse ...

images
29c99961489c114b83b54665fca836ab.jpg
325c3bed57fece9baedb00f0b1337491.jpg

Seeing females torturing their feet like that just to look taller and compensate nonexistent insecurities that they actually enforce on themselves just makes me laugh.

Last edited:
i swear to god women can get away at anything you are ugly as a female? wear makeup, you are very short as a female? (as it matters anyway) wear heels do any kind of mistake? society has your back fuck this gay fucked up piece of shit earth fucking hell man when did all go so so wrong
Foids basically seem to make their own rules at this point.

My 5’9” height might have been ok if it weren’t for heels. Now even when I wear lifts and become 5’11”, I’m STILL a manlet and get heightmogged by foids in heels not to mention 1 in 2 men

There's no winning for us manlets :feelscry: