Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its over for LeagueOfLegendscels. It never began.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Bronzecels can escape inceldom.

Just play top and go CHO.
Easy tank, easy true dmg. But too boring.

inb4 photoshopskills

JFL at playing this shit when we have Dota 2.
Also JFL at playing Dota 2 it makes you nervous and depressed even if you do play good.

aka Cho'Gath. You play LoL? @RREEEEEEEEE
Also JFL at playing Dota 2 it makes you nervous and depressed even if you do play good.
JFL At dota gays. All russian noobs

aka Cho'Gath. You play LoL?
I don't. :( I used to play Conquer Online. I still have it installed on my PC. I started playing it in elementary school. I remember being 9 years old and playing it. I'm in my early 20s now.

jfl at playing assfaggots

I'd imagine Cho walking into the LoL round and began massarcing the players with two pistols, regardless of team.

[
I'd imagine Cho walking into the LoL round and began massarcing the players with two pistols, regardless of team.
CHO goes CHO

I don't. :( I used to play Conquer Online. I still have it installed on my PC. I started playing it in elementary school. I remember being 9 years old and playing it. I'm in my early 20s now.
Seems interesting? Is it p2w?

bronzecels don't exist anymore. It's called iron

Cho made an excellent CHOice.

Unfortunately, yes. But even if you don't pay, you can still have good gear.
Cho goes CHO due to bad CHOices

Never understood ppl that like these games, so much rage & frustration then they take it out on their weakest team mate. I thought Vidya was about having a good time.

How is he in the current meta (what even is the current meta)?

I am ootl tbh.

Never understood ppl that like these games, so much rage & frustration then they take it out on their weakest team mate. I thought Vidya was about having a good time.
It's addicting tbh. Also if you play properly can be fun, but the community is toxic af. ALWAYS. NO EXCEPTION.

ASSFAGGOTS

Aeon of Strife Styled Fortress Assault Game Going On Two Sides, also known as ARTS or MOBA, the DOTA genre.

Person 1: hey man u play lol?
Person 2: no i dont play assfaggots

by datonenigga January 15, 2013

renek/garen best top

Im an LOLcel we should play together, I guess its what drove me into this deep dark abyss I am currently in.
Give me a any lvl account you have and i will play with you gladly. I just got cucked by flamers.